My GT500 Dyno Results With New Setup

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Well today I got word from Lidio that he has pretty much taken the car as far as he safely can without going to a return style fuel system....Running 80's with a KB BAP and otherwise stock fuel system...pretty suprised that the stock fuel system managed to keep up.....Im sure once i make the jump to the return style system that i can make even more but in all honesty im super happy with what was acheived today....24.5lbs, 21 Degrees Timing, Race Gas...

36c24c04.jpg

d78465f0.jpg

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
You could probably drop in the bigger pumps into the stock hat and take it a little further for less money, but it certainly is making siome power now :)

Van@RevanRacing

Heinz----Nice.

You've got more room. I made 910 at the wheel on my car with 80's and a Competition BAP on a stock fuel system.

Before going full return you might want to consider 105 lb injectors and a Kenne Bell Competition BAP. Just depends on what your overall goal and objective is.

Give me a call if I can help or you would like to discuss further.

Van
Revan Racing, Inc. - Performance Parts for Late Model Mustangs
561-445-7702

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^^^appreciate that....i think my plan is to see how the car runs down the drag strip as it sits and if it reaches my 9.99 goal then call it a day...if i gotta add a few more ponies i definately will try doing the 105lb injectors and a competition BAP....

Users who are viewing this thread