FS: 03 Cobra Longblock, one bad piston.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Pulled this motor for my friend and in payment he gave it to me to use for my MODFOX project but im not at the point where i can use it. I dont want it sitting around in my garage in the way so it has to go.

It has one bad piston causing a fair amount of blow by and smoke. The car went lean and took out the first ringland. I took a scope and looked down the cylinder and took a picture with my phone, it didn't come out great but you get the picture. You can see which cylinder it is from the oil coming out of the exhaust port on the drivers side head too. The wall on that cylinder looks ok from what i could see on the scope, but im sure it will need to be bored/honed. The heads and valve train are all in great shape, im sure that one chamber is a little boogered up but nothing major. There are NO valve covers, or front cover. The motor has about 59500 miles on it.

Please PM, email, or text me with any questions, ill answer the text or email the fastest.

[email protected]
505-252-2577

I would REALLY like to sell as a whole. BUT will part it out if need be.

I will ship it anywhere in the 48 states.

My price INCLUDES shipping!

$1550 OBO
Feel free to make any offer, I wont be offended.

Pictures.
COBRAMOTOR005.jpg

COBRAMOTOR003.jpg

COBRAMOTOR002.jpg

COBRAMOTOR004.jpg

photo-2.jpg

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
only thing that is included is what its in the pics. long block without front cover or valve covers. I would have included intake, SC, wiring or whatever else if i were selling any of that stuff. thanks

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
did it damage the head?

I don't know. I doubt it did much damage if any. I haven't had any time to take it apart, and dont plan to unless someone is for sure interested in parts other than the whole thing. its easier to store as one piece rather than a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread