SVT contact number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
The SVT number I have is 1-800-FORD-SVT. Did the number change as I want to but a build cert. but the phone rings eternally. Anyone have any assistance? Can't find anything!

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
Here you go. I posted this info over on NLOC a few month ago. Cut and Paste here.

I just went through the same issue trying to get a 2003 Cobra brochure. I got a new one from SVT parts or Ford Racing. It wasn't cheap but it was new. Here's the info I found. Hope it helps. (They also had posters and sales flyers etc. all kinds of cool stuff)

877 837 2582
800-367-3788

Call the Ford Performance Info Center @ 877-837-2582 Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Time. Certificates of Authenticity for SVTOA members is $30.00 and $40.00 for non members. Make sure to have the VIN# handy for the build certificate for your car. I would also recommend the hardbook Powered by SVT @ $34.95 it's a must for any SVT owner.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
funtruck said:
Here you go. I posted this info over on NLOC a few month ago. Cut and Paste here.

I just went through the same issue trying to get a 2003 Cobra brochure. I got a new one from SVT parts or Ford Racing. It wasn't cheap but it was new. Here's the info I found. Hope it helps. (They also had posters and sales flyers etc. all kinds of cool stuff)

877 837 2582
800-367-3788

Call the Ford Performance Info Center @ 877-837-2582 Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Time. Certificates of Authenticity for SVTOA members is $30.00 and $40.00 for non members. Make sure to have the VIN# handy for the build certificate for your car. I would also recommend the hardbook Powered by SVT @ $34.95 it's a must for any SVT owner.
I agree about the book. It is a high quality hard cover book with great info and pics on the various SVT products. It was actually sent free to many 2003 owners. Not sure when they stopped sending them out. Now, of course, you have to buy it. Still worth the price IMO if you're an SVT diehard.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Finally got them yesterday! Took a million calls. Thanks guys! I'm #5806 of 8394.

H1ghPs1

Established Member
I agree about the book. It is a high quality hard cover book with great info and pics on the various SVT products. It was actually sent free to many 2003 owners. Not sure when they stopped sending them out. Now, of course, you have to buy it. Still worth the price IMO if you're an SVT diehard.

Is this still the phone number to contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread