M112 SuperCharger Oil

ZincPony

MINI TERMINATOR
Established Member
How much oil does the m112 need to fill up?

will one bottle of te MotorCraft Synthetic Supercharger Fluid (4oz-18ml) be enough? or what is the specific amount?

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
around 8 oz. get the GM supercharger oil. cheaper too. i got 4 bottles to have some laying around. takes about 2 (4 oz bottles) to filler up

Juruense

Banned
About 8 ounces... I used Mobil1 10W-30... Be careful when you remove the plug, wear a face shield because it could spray in your face.

ZincPony

MINI TERMINATOR
Established Member
around 8 oz. get the GM supercharger oil. cheaper too. i got 4 bottles to have some laying around. takes about 2 (4 oz bottles) to filler up

any difference between the MotorCraft and the GM one?

About 8 ounces... I used Mobil1 10W-30... Be careful when you remove the plug, wear a face shield because it could spray in your face.

well the oil has already been drained i had to remove the vertices soo the whole front face plate was removed to machine the blower. soo im not worried about getting sprayed.

but does anyone know how much ft/tq do the bolts require when i bolt the front back on?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
fill til it starts to come out of the hole obv....and i use Kenne Bell blower oil for mine

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Dont waste your $$$ on that GM crap. Mobil 10w30 syn. I ran mine like that the whole time (44K miles). Even Steggy recommends it. I changed mine every other oil change or something like that. Its just too easy to do.

ZincPony

MINI TERMINATOR
Established Member
well like i said i had to drain the oil cause i had to machine the blower. I too would like to know how ofter you should change the oil ?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Ford didnt have 15-20psi in mind for your Eaton. so keep that in mind.
One quart of Mobil 1 syn 10w30 will get you several oil changes on your blower btw.

ZincPony

MINI TERMINATOR
Established Member
Dont waste your $$$ on that GM crap. Mobil 10w30 syn. I ran mine like that the whole time (44K miles). Even Steggy recommends it. I changed mine every other oil change or something like that. Its just too easy to do.

what about Royal Purple 10w30 synthetic oil??

ViciousJay

Established Member

:rockon:its what i do as well

Users who are viewing this thread