Ldc Freeplay?

greengt88

Established Member
i'd like to know about this too...can i also use this with a clutch pedal height adjuster like the ones from steeda or mm??

Tractionless1

Established Member
Pop off the clutch fork cover, remove the cable end, slide the spacer and spring over the cable end and reinstall all. 10 mins max. Buy from Lethal and it comes with directions.

Fat-cat

Established Member
yup i put it in my car.. took about 20 minutes. The spring was being a pain in the ass .. 2 sets of hands would be an asset in doing the job but its super easy. Seems to work well the dead spot at the top of the pedal was driving me crazy.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I've had this for over a month in a box...I'm lazy...

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
As previously indicated, it's a pretty easy install. Here's what it looks like when installed:

2387222ClutchFork.jpg

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I love my M&M pedal hight adjuster,I used the old Steeda Red quadrant and Fiori firewall adj. Had the freeplay kit ,but didnt like it and took it out.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I have it, didn't install it though...all this clutch talk is making me antsy, I have a Spec3+ sitting in the room that needs to be installed...

Digital

Established Member
Sigh.. i go look for it, post it, take the time to think of a witty comment, and hes already found it.. =(

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member

GodStang

Established Member
Lethal sells everything, if it isn't on their webpage call them they will get it!!

On another note I have MM pedal ht. adjust and LDC freeplay couldn't be happier. I can almost move only my ankle to shift!!!

Same here. I have my pedal lowered, the LDC freeplay, steeda quick release, Foire wall adjuster for the past 3 years and love it.

Jefe

Established Member
yup i put it in my car.. took about 20 minutes. The spring was being a pain in the ass .. 2 sets of hands would be an asset in doing the job but its super easy. Seems to work well the dead spot at the top of the pedal was driving me crazy.

So it just stiffens up the clutch feel for that first inch or two? I dont like the initial soft feeling either
Had the freeplay kit ,but didnt like it and took it out.

Why?

Users who are viewing this thread