The Official SB picture thread!

03cobraracer

Established Member
hey guys saw these for the other colors but couldnt find one for the best color out there.. figured i would start one. If there is one already let me know and this one can be deleted. Post away! here is my 03 #320 car built on june 4 2002. Shes right around 600hp these days shes got about 105k miles now on her but still chugging along. you can add in how many miles, build #, build date, HP & TQ numbers if you like as well.

DSC00504-2.jpg

P1010499.jpg

P1010174.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Very cool...can't wait to see all of the different SB Cobra's! :) ....I currently have a similar thread going for the DSG's at the bottom of my sig! :D

03cobraracer

Established Member
Very cool...can't wait to see all of the different SB Cobra's! :) ....I currently have a similar thread going for the DSG's at the bottom of my sig! :D

yeah i saw yours and figured we needed one to! how did you change the link in your sig to just say the thread name? i added mine in but not exactly the same ha.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
yeah i saw yours and figured we needed one to! how did you change the link in your sig to just say the thread name? i added mine in but not exactly the same ha.

Use the "Insert Link" button....3rd from the right & copy/paste the link in there...erase the "http..." first

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Yeah I'll bite.

Day I bought her at the owners house of High-EndAuto. Still had the same stance as my Lightning and POS Good Years.(you can see my old Roush I traded in on her in the background)
2rz8m6r.jpg

348nhy1.jpg

When I first got her home. SB at night in the light FTW(that rymed)
2n1hrg3.jpg

The time it mauled and ate a Catfish.(Bad Intelligence!!! That's very bad Intelligence)
2a6mukp.jpg

Looking real nice!!!(rear shots of a Terminator FTW!!!)

akzrk1.jpg

24ynspw.jpg

b46fyb.jpg

2dqr5zq.jpg

Snow Cobra.
2poz6oi.jpg

Exactly a week to the day B/F it died.
xptwzc.jpg

The day after it died.(this is what happens when you break loose at the 1000 ft mark, and cross lanes, and hit a concrete wall. Good times and great memories. Butt F'in bastard insurance companies)
vhgb39.jpg

03cobraracer

Established Member
damn jroc! car was sexy sorry that happened to her. hopefully you were able to salvage what you could from it..

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I've had mine for about 3 months. I purchased it from a member of this site (Cheez). I just put her away for the winter. The odometer sits at ~4,400 miles. I have a boat load of mods for it this winter - should be a totally different car come Spring time!

jy8a8a2a.jpg

4unujady.jpg

2umyzepy.jpg

avuzyzus.jpg

5ebuzyga.jpg

mu2equ6u.jpg

SB FTW!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Have a feeling this thread is going to grow fast. Here's mine 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra- #5823 Born 03-06-2003. 562hp for now. As always more to come.
DSC_2948edit.jpg

DSC_2951edit.jpg

Rolling01_zps44dbf75a.jpg

Rolling02_zps49549ecb.jpg

photo41_zps795f65ff.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread