Feeler: 03 Redfire Coupe

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
FS: 03 Redfire Coupe CenCal

Thinking on letting go my Redfire for the last time. Really not into the car anymore and I feel that me just using it as a DD is a waste of its capabilities. Would love to sell to someone who is going to mod it and have fun with it.

Performance:
2.8" SFPHQ Pulley
Billetflow Redfire (3) 100mm idlers / (1) 90mm idler combo
Steeda RAI with Redfire painted shield
Stock TB/Plenum
Mail Order tune (Amazon IIRC)
Bassani C/B
MGW STS w/Orange Handle and stock knob
H&R Springs w/Koni Reds (IIRC)
Billetflow Redfire IRS Brace
Custom Subframe connectors (no-name brand)
LFP Dual-Pass HE
Polished HE and Overflow tank

Wheels:
Powdercoated black 17x9" front and 17x10.5" rear. Nitto 555 front and 555R Rear

Sound:
Alpine flip-out 1.5din deck, older model but many features (Display is dead but the rest of the deck still plays, will replace if asking price is met with a CDA-9884)
Precision Power amp that powers the interior speakers, which IIRC are Pyle components
Kicker 400w ClassD Mono amp and RF P1 10" sub in Qlogic box

I bought the car previously modded, and was fully satisfied with its performance and have had no desire to mod it past where it sits. I bought it from some older gentleman who had put a 2.93" pulley and tune and ran with that, then i sold it to another guy on here after i could no longer afford payments since i couldnt sell my 02 GT at the time, sold it to 01strimbullitt who did the 2.8" pulley and idler combo, suspension and other stuff, and then i bought it back from him when my GT sold about 9 months later. Now i just lost interest all together.

I owe $21,500 on it as of this month. Anybody interested would be buying the vehicle from my CU (Golden One) through their bank or lender, its easier this way.

447aab5964faab.jpg

447aab596072d3.jpg

447aab4a211cc3.jpg

447aab4a19f653.jpg

447b53563c8bdf.jpg

447b53563855bc.jpg

447b53642084bb.jpg

Car now has black inserts and a standard license plate# (the Stok 03 could not be transferred over when i purchased the car from 01strimbullitt)

now the Cons:
66,000mi.
Usual front chips from 50k mi of freeway driving from the first owner
Standard mustang interior rattles/vibrations and drivers seat belt retraction issue

All 3 owners thus far have maintained the car very well. I use a porter-cable and all that stuff on the paint, so the next owner would have a finish that aside from chips in the front, is swirl free and super clean and protected from the elements. Royal Purple throughout.

I also have a bunch of stock stuff too that will come with it (airbox/intake, pulleys, idlers, belts, reservoirs, etc)

Last edited:

mkb116

Established Member
Did I miss the mileage? BTW Nice car... I still want a cobra :( Good luck.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Did I miss the mileage? BTW Nice car... I still want a cobra :( Good luck.

yeah i posted it under the cons. 62k. kinda high but no issues and there are a few ive seen over 100k still going strong with still no issues. I think in todays age if a car is upkept and maintained mileage should not be a deciding factor. Id rather have a car with ~60k on it that was driven normally than one with half that that has been raped all those miles.

only driveability issues i have with it are when im lazy/tired i will misshift. pretty much it.

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
this was when i owned it last october... from what thomas says, he hasnt changed it much... (just helpin ya out thomas!) hope the car goes to a good home!
redfire038.jpg

redfire036.jpg

redfire037.jpg

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Dam Jake with the bumps! Thanks man!

Car is still for sale. Tomorrow it gets a fresh set of 555R's out back (just got a nail in one today), so thatll be nice to the new owner.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Dam Jake with the bumps! Thanks man!

Car is still for sale. Tomorrow it gets a fresh set of 555R's out back (just got a nail in one today), so thatll be nice to the new owner.

damn man if i wasnt leavin for MCT and baltimore for 3 6 months id sell my car caus ei wanted this car the first time it sold...good luck

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
damn man if i wasnt leavin for MCT and baltimore for 3 6 months id sell my car caus ei wanted this car the first time it sold...good luck

im pretty sure that he'll hold the car for ya! you should buy it this time then you can change your sig from "ya its a 6" to "f-you all!" :)

another free bump for the best car ive ever had!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Sadly no. I will not go under my payoff amount.

i would not be afraid of the mileage. like ive said, the only thing that shows the age is the fact its a Mustang and has a Mustang interior. If you saw it in person and i didnt tell you the mileage, you would think it was under 20k.

Users who are viewing this thread