2003 DSG Cobra, LOW 19k miles, KB, CCW's...much more

svt_racing

Established Member
NEW LOW PRICE 23.5K!!! 2003 DSG Cobra, LOW 19k miles, KB, CCW's...

Update: Car dynoed 533/483 on 12psi with a perfect A/F yesterday (18 Apr 2010)

Dark Shadow Gray 03 Cobra # 4162 19k miles (it has just at 19,175 miles as of today - 27 APR 10)

NEW PRICE...23.5K to move the car. Thats a damn good price for this car and what it all comes with. PM to discuss.

VIN# 1FAFP48Y73F333245 Have clean and clear title

Only thing I have done to the car since I got it (5 months ago) was put brand new rubber all the way around, 4 wheel alignment and brand new spec 3 + clutch.
Only 1k on tires/clutch

The list below reflect what kind of time and money as already been put into the car. Its DONE! It was done right and nothing was spared. Up the boost and you will have a monster or just leave it as it is. It has all the mods to support some serious power or continue to still be a damn nice powerful clean Cobra. The stance is perfect...its one of the best colors (IMO :coolman:) Why am I selling it? Its not that I don't like the car...I'm glad I got it and to see what it was like and to have "no regrets" or "what ifs" If I got something first cause I almost bought a Cobra 5 years ago and Ive always wondered, now I don't have too...its just not really my thing. It's a beautiful car, I know its potential, but I'm looking to get into something else...maybe a Vette.

The Cobra is well documented. It has a binder with every single thing ever purchased with the instructions. Car will also some with a lot of stock parts. Stock input shaft, MAF, shifter, clutch adjuster, gauge bezel, EGR tube, lower crank pulley, gas door, brake line from line lock install, lug nuts with locks, and finally all the stock knobs and caps.

Needs a new a/c compressor ( few hundred bucks) When I bought the car In Dec the clutch was bad on the stock compressor so I took it off and put a free spinning Ford Racing pulley in it.

About to dyno the car next week and the out of the 5 times I took it down the 1/4 mile it ran constant 12.1 runs on baby launches at 1500k rpm at 12psi.

I have the title, I didn't loose my job...I'm not hurting to sale it so please don't low ball me. Its a very nice car that was done up to the "T". Its the ultimate package with all the supporting mods, AWESOME wheels, new tires, Kenn Bell that's barely seeing its potential. Low miles and overall a clean Cobra. Its always been garaged, never driven in the rain and ready for a new owner. :)

ENGINE:

Kenn Bell 2.2
LFP 4lb lower
55lb Injectors (Siemans Deka)
Accufab 1600 cfm Throttle Body
Billetflow Auxillary Idler Pulley Set (100mm)
KB Boost-A-Pump
KB Boost-A-Spark
SCT 90mm MAF
Gords Ford Heat Exchanger w/twin fans and switch
Steeda CAI
Biller Coil Cobers
SCT 4 bank chip

TRANSMISSION:

Liberty 26-spline Input Shaft
Spec 3 + clutch (has 1k miles..its just broke in) New TOB and Pilot Bearing as well
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (1k miles)
Adjustable Clutch Quadrant

EXHAUST:

MAC Long Tube Headers (w/ removed EGR tube)
MAC H-pipe w/ highflow cats
Magnaflow Cat-back

SUSPENSION:

H&R Race Springs
Koni DA struts (front) SA struts (rear)
MM Caster/Camber Plates - Full 4 wheel aligment was just done in Jan by Mikes guy at Holnes Tuttle Ford...Drives perfect.

REAR END:

Billetflow/Zone-5 IRS Brace
Steda IRS Differential Bushings
MM Full Length Subrame Connectors
DSS Level 5 Hardened Half-Shafts, Hubs and Wheel Studs

WHEELS/TIRES:

CCW Classic Black 3-Piece Wheels (18x9.5 front) (18x11 Rear)
Nitto 555's front 275/35 R18 Nitto 555r Drag Radial 305 35 18 - Tires have 1k miles on them.

INTERIOR:

MM 6-point Rollbar w/ swing outs
MGW Shifter Handle
10th Anniversary Shift boot/bezel/shift knob
Raptor Performance Adjustable Shift Light
Autometer Lunar Boost Gauge
Autometer Lunar Electric Fuel Press Gauge
Autometer Gauge Bezel
MGW/UPR Interior Misc Accessories - HVAC, Lights, E Brake, Door locks, Coat Hanger

BRAKES:

Drilled/Slotted Front Rotors
10th Anniversary Break Calipers - Red
SLP Line Lock/Roll Control

MISCELLANEOUS:

Redline Tunning Hood Shocks
MGW Chrome Radiator Cap
MGW Chrome Oil "Cobra" Cap
UPR "Black" Anodized Fuel Door