03 DSG conv. w/ 46k miles

ghall

Established Member
I bought the car 3 yrs. ago w/ 39k miles, it currently has 46k. This car has never been a DD, always garaged by all owners, it was used a a weekend trip car--it has always been a South east car.
I have receipts for $10k of stuff that was done mainly by LPF(i will list below).
The car was tuned by LPF and made 505rwhp/525rwtq.
The tune on the car,actually driving around is awesome. The car currently has oem matching chrome 10.5" rims with 315 MT drag radials on the rear(i have the original 9" wheels with 275's also)
I have ALL SVT docs,window sticker,sales brochures--original sales receipt with a car from the original salesman.
Here is a list of mods done by previous owner:
Cooling Upgrades:
LFP reservoir matte finish
LFP Race Radiator
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger

Engine and Performance Upgrades:
SCT XCalibrator 2 tuner with current tune. (Tuner is capable of storing 3 different tunes)
SCT 2400 MAF
Accufab throttle body
Siemens Deka 60lb injectors with harnesses
K&N FIPK Kit
UPR adjusting clutch cable mount
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Pulley Upgrades:
Billet-flow Idler pulley set
Reichard Racing 2.78” pulley
Metco 4# lower pulley with compensating alternator pulley

Supercharger Upgrade:
Steigmeier Stage IV port (Stock Eaton M112)

Chassis and Suspension Upgrades:
Billet-flow IRS Brace
HP Performance Sub-frame connectors

Exhaust Upgrades:
Stainless Steel MagnaFlow X Pipe with Hi Flow Catalytic converters
Stainless Steel MagnaFlow High Flow Catbacks w/ 3” tips

Recently installed is a spec 3+ clutch, ford TOB and shift fork, also 26 spline input shaft(over $1,000)
This car is an absolute gem, there are NO excuses(no painted this, or fixed that)
IPlease let me know if there are any questions, i can be reached by phone at 910-675-1628 or cell 910-297-4593 if anyone wants to discuss in person.

Price is $18,400

Thanks for looking,

Geoff
Pics:
DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

Last edited:

ghall

Established Member
TTT
This is the cleanest terminator available under $21k in the country---i will put it up against any others---lower or higher miles.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Geoff

SR81

is Coke slangin
Established Member
Mr. Hall...I just want to ride. Whats that gonna cost me? Im sure I can get your daughter to persuade you. :D

matt87

Established Member
hey i remember you from turbobuick.com! i bought pretty much the same car back in october for 18,5. i woulda defintetly been on yours had i known. this is an awsome price and a great seller.

ghall

Established Member
No way in hell am I ridding with her.

You would prolly be surprised by her driving skills, she has has rocked my GN on the street before on race gas & 28 lbs. of boost--and that would BLOW the doors off the cobra.

hey i remember you from turbobuick.com! i bought pretty much the same car back in october for 18,5. i woulda defintetly been on yours had i known. this is an awsome price and a great seller.

Thanks man, I can't explain enough how clean this car is for the money--i am absolutely blown away that noone has bought this car--although at this point i could truely care less.

How does it look under that bra? :rockon:

I mean how is the paint?

The front end looks GREAT(thats why the bra is on!!)--The day i took the pics, it happened to have the bra on because i just got back from a trip the day before----that's the only time the bra is on the car.

Geoff

Last edited:

silver93

Established Member
i cant believe you still have the car. im working on selling my 67 mustang and my 79 ford 4x4 they sell i will give you a holla. car looks well keep and clean. any machincal issues with the car head tick or anything like that. have you ever ran it in the quartermile?

Users who are viewing this thread