FS: Twin Turbo Cobra, Fully Built, Show Car

CobraMac

Established Member
So I had a thread about having it as a feeler and now knowing if I was going to sell it. Things came up now and someone put an offer on the house I am wanting to buy, so the car has to go ASAP. So this is my legitimate for sale ad. I DO NOT WANT to sell the car, but as responsibilities have taken a different route in life I have to do these. I'm only 24 so I will one day own one once again!

CAR IS OFFICIALLY SOLD

I Just finished the build of this car about two months ago (I'm constantly changing things with the car to make it better :D ). I've driven it a bunch since it has been finished and had a GREAT time with it already. This car is not only a street monster but basically a show car as well. Car was originally a DD when stock, but for the past 2 years the car has been garage kept. The convertible top STILL looks BRAND new...and doesn't have the billow effect some do. Car is driven MAYBE once every 2 weeks. Car has NEVER been to the track

Car is a 2003 Terminator. Body of the car has 73,XXX miles on it. Pretty much the only thing stock on this car is the tranny and parts of IRS. I will probably forget to add a bunch of mods in this so if you have any questions, ask away.

Have receipts for EVERYTHING. I have a HUGE folder.

Engine:
MMR Street Mod 1000 shortblock. Engine has 1,500 miles on it.

*9.0:1 Compression ratio
*Brand New Cast Iron, current production 03/04 Supercharged Cobra Block, torque plate bored & honed
*New 1200+HP 4340 Forged 3.543 stroke Cobra Crankshaft w/micro polished journals
*New 4340 5.933 Manley H-beam Rods w/ARP bolts (These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring the finest H-beam rod available for the 4.6)
*New Forged MMR/Manley or Diamond pistons 3.552 Bore size (High or low compression)
*Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to my application: turbo)
*Speed Pro/Federal Mogul Rod and Main bearings
*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available.
*MMR block side bolts
*ARP Main/Head studs
*Felpro Head gaskets

-Evenflow Gen II head cooling mod
-Stock 03/04 heads but updated to newer design (have 13,000 miles on heads).
-Powered by Ford coil covers
-01 Cobra upper and lower intake.
-Moroso oil breather with XRP fittings
-Brand new stock 2001 alternator
-Brand new water pump
-Optima yellow top battery relocated to trunk with Taylor Battery Relocation kit

Transmission:
-Stock T56...was replaced under warranty at 48,000 miles. So low miles as well (receipts showing everything)
-Ram HD Clutch. Easily holds the power. Has 2,000 miles on it.
-Fiore Firewall adjuster and quadrant
-Brand new 2001 cobra clutch cable

Suspension:
-QA1 coil-overs in front
-QA1 K-member
-H&R Super Sport springs in the rear
-Billetflow differential brace

Fuel:
-Full return style fuel system. Modified fuel hat with dual 255lph walbro pumps. Upgrading next week to a Fore triple 255lph walbro fuel hat with -10 feed line and -8 return line
-Aeromotive regulator
-CPR fuel rails
-All XRP lines and fittings
-60lb fuel injectors (easily enough to make over 800whp according to Greg at RET)

Exhaust:
-Straight pipe from turbos to magnaflow magnapacks. Sounds like the car would be ridiculously loud, but at idle it isn't bad at allll.

Power Adder:
-HP Twin Turbo kit with 57mm Garrett turbos.
-Dual Turbonetics raptor blow-off valves
-Duel tial 38mm wastegates
-Currently having custom downpipes being made for the car
-Custom oil sump
-Moroso oil scavenge pump
-XRP oil feed/return lines
-Function 7 restrictors
-Blitz ID-III electronic boost controller (amazingggg)

Interior:
-MMR rear seat delete
-Corbeau CR1 seats
-Silver painted interior pieces
-SOS dual gauge pillar
-Speedhut fuel pressure gauge
-Speedhut boost/vacuum gauge
-Autometer steering column gauge pod
-Innovate Motorsports DB Series Wideband Gauge Kit with LC-1 wideband

Tune:
-Custom Dyno Tune from RET

Appearance:
-Smoked headlights with clear corners
-Smoked foglights
-Smoked tail light overlay
-Car has ALL XRP fittings and lines
-Complete wrinkle black powder-coating of all engine parts...even including fuel rails and coolant crossover.
-True Forged hood vents
-Polished tailpipes

Wheels and Tires:
-True Forged 18x9, 18x11 3-piece Victorys with satin black centers and lips, polished assembly bolts and center caps (will be putting on black center caps to see how they look this week).
-BFG 315/30/18 DRs

The motor was broken in according to specs from the builders. The car was dyno'd right after the motor was broken in. We were losing fuel pressure so we didn't push it to the max (why the triple hat is going in). The new fuel hat will allow 1,200whp easily.

Car made 716rwhp/696rwtq on 19#'s of boost with only 13* of timing (being extremely safe on the new motor). With the new fuel hat and sullivan upper/lower, car will easily make 800whp. Have dyno sheets and vids of all proof as well.

Here's a little video to hear what the car sounds like...open wastegates:
[youtube_browser]nPUIrVe-7fU[/youtube_browser]

Here's some pics of the car...as you can see no expense was spared

Rolling shot of the car taken this past Sunday!
IMG_1824-2.jpg

P1020498.jpg

P1020492.jpg

Engine with no natural light shining on it
DSCN0589.jpg

Engine with the sunlight shining on it
DSCN0607.jpg

DSCN0611.jpg

DSCN0613.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN1011.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

True Forged hood vents:
DSCN0998.jpg

P1010102.jpg

SSPX0100.jpg

Pic taken into the paint of the car:
DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0296.jpg

Just recently tinted the windows as well, so here's how it looks now:

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1078.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

HERE'S SOME BRAND NEW PICS TAKEN FROM THE FABULOUS FORDS FOREVER SHOW SUNDAY APRIL 10th!! ALL TAKEN BY ANGUS18..THANK YOU BUDDY!!

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
bump for a great guy.. also need to note that you are crazy lol.. but I completely understand that whole house thing.. I'm not going to clutter your thread.. but just an FYI the USCG won't allow to join since you are certified crazy. :D goodluck with the sale bro :burnout:

CobraMac

Established Member
bump for a great guy.. also need to note that you are crazy lol.. but I completely understand that whole house thing.. I'm not going to clutter your thread.. but just an FYI the USCG won't allow to join since you are certified crazy. :D goodluck with the sale bro :burnout:

Thanks buddy! This is the LAST thing I want to do, especially since it's been my baby forever and I just finished all this work...but I have to do it :(

Hahaha that's BS!!! I thought they allowed certifiably insane people in?!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks buddy! This is the LAST thing I want to do, especially since it's been my baby forever and I just finished all this work...but I have to do it :(

Hahaha that's BS!!! I thought they allowed certifiably insane people in?!

Yea I know what you mean. Cars can be built over and over again man, but a house that you want to make a home is 1 in a million that's for sure. LOL they do allow certifiable insane people actually.. yall gotta be able to fly the helo's in some stupid insane conditions :eek: :rockon:

CobraMac

Established Member
Yea I know what you mean. Cars can be built over and over again man, but a house that you want to make a home is 1 in a million that's for sure. LOL they do allow certifiable insane people actually.. yall gotta be able to fly the helo's in some stupid insane conditions :eek: :rockon:

Exactlyyyy buddy. That's exactly what I mean!! Hahaha and very true!

grizzy6360

Established Member

Good point, but a car like this becomes part of your soul. Never had a house do that for me. I like to ride nice!! I would trade in my hefty mortage payment and live in a singlewide to have a car like this. Wife does not see it the same. Beautiful car!!

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Wish I could afford your car Brandon, I would be a buyer in about 2 seconds, one of the best looking Cobras I have ever seen, and when I heard it run at Gregg's shop I was like :rockon: I need a ride before it goes away however! :burnout:

CobraMac

Established Member
Good point, but a car like this becomes part of your soul. Never had a house do that for me. I like to ride nice!! I would trade in my hefty mortage payment and live in a singlewide to have a car like this. Wife does not see it the same. Beautiful car!!

Exactlyyyy it definitely does. It literally hurts to do this, feels like I'm giving a child away. But with how young I am and where I'm at financially I should be able to get into another one or even a new gt500 in about a year or so. This is so I can buy the house I want.

Wish I could afford your car Brandon, I would be a buyer in about 2 seconds, one of the best looking Cobras I have ever seen, and when I heard it run at Gregg's shop I was like :rockon: I need a ride before it goes away however! :burnout:

Thank you Jason!! And I definitely will take you for a ride in it!! It's a whole different feeling from the big blowers! I have a couple serious offers already, so I'll take you for a ride asap!

Good luck!! Sweet Cobra!!

-Mike

nice car glws

Thank you very much guys!!

yfzkevin

Established Member
Damn bummer to see you selling Brandon. Hopefully everything works out wellfor you...... maybe I might be able to ride in the car before its gone too hahah. Goodd luck with the sale man

CobraMac

Established Member
Damn bummer to see you selling Brandon. Hopefully everything works out wellfor you...... maybe I might be able to ride in the car before its gone too hahah. Goodd luck with the sale man

Yahhh man its a huge bummer :( sadly right now there's other things I need to do! Hahaha and I can definitely take you for a ride before its gone!

56pickup

Established Member
I am not able to send you a pm but i would like to ask you a few questions! if you can email me at [email protected] it would be greatly appreciated!

good luck with the sale! Beautiful car!

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I haven't installed it yet. It's a bolt in but if I install it I will probably have it welded in as well. It depends on the person who buys the car if they want it or not.

Ok, would you sell the cage outright? i'm in the market for a bolt in cage. are the door bars swing outs?

Users who are viewing this thread