Oxford White 2003 COBRA 2.8 Kennebell

Ukfox89

Established Member
For sale is my 2003 oxford white kennebell cobra. 104k miles on the chassis with all new ball joints, tie rods ends, bushings and springs all within the last 10k miles. engine was rebuilt at 92k miles and has strong compression on all cylinders and good leak down. Exterior is in great condition with one tiny dent in the drivers door that i swear to god will just pop right out, cant even see it, and a few scratchs and paint chips. front bumper has 2 small scraps where we were trying to get it on the trailer for dyno, seemed like no matter what we did it still hit. Interior is perfect except for usual wear on the drivers side seat. car is 1 of 179 oxford white with parchement interior. Car is a dialy driver except rain and bad weather, drives like stock and has cold a/c, hot heater, and cruises nice on the highway. no over heating or any other issues.

Looking for $18,000 obo located in stillwater, Oklahoma

MODS:

Engine:
2.8H Kennebell 3.75 pulley (15psi)
80lb ford racing injectors
CPR rails
Twin gt pumps (dual FPDMs)
all wire upgrades done
-8an feed line (all russell)
Cooling head mod
single blade acufab kennebell throttle body
SCT 2400 mass air
Lethal coolant tank
Magnaflow exhaust, magnaflow x pipe

Trans:
26 spline input
spec 3+ clutch and flywheel
MGW organe handle shifter

MISC:
H&R race springs, and MM rear diff bushings. 17x10.5 with nitto drag radials. EBC rotors and pads all way round.
I have some part snot installed yet, but other than that, gauges, has a innovate wide band, autometer water, oil, and boost. car was tuned at gear heads in texas and put down 561rwhp with only 15psi of boost, 11.2 air fuel, and 16 degrees of timing. car is super conservative and pulleys like a beast. car has plenty left in it, just need some decent gas and more boost.

If you have any questions call or text me (405) 612 8840. im not looking to get ride of quickyl im just wanting a turbo fox, so time to move on. i can take more specific pictures if needed but this is what i got. thanks for looking, Ben

GOPR0015.gif

IMG_1188.gif

IMG_1297.gif

IMG_1258.gif

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

Last edited:

whitelightning9

Established Member
Any interest in a trade? I only ask because you mentioned wanting a turbo fox, I have a 93 cobra that was completly restored (restored by the same guy that built the teal 03 and the mystic 93 with 03 swap) the car is black with grey leather. If interested let me know and I can give more info.

Ukfox89

Established Member
Hey,
Who did the rebuild for the motor? Any recites? Very tempted
Thanks,

was taken to hpp in texas for a rebuild and they sent it out of house to do the work. im not sure what all was done, he said pistons were replaced with factory ones, bu i havent been in the motor to check this out. the engine has been out of the car and the timing cover and valve covers have been off because they have rtv in place of a gasket. I have the paper work somewhere ill try to look for it.

Ukfox89

Established Member
Any interest in a trade? I only ask because you mentioned wanting a turbo fox, I have a 93 cobra that was completly restored (restored by the same guy that built the teal 03 and the mystic 93 with 03 swap) the car is black with grey leather. If interested let me know and I can give more info.

i would be interested only issue i have with a trade is i owe 4k on the car so if i sol dit i woul dbe able to pay off the loan and you woul dhave a clear title. if not i would have to have cash along with the trade.

whitelightning9

Established Member
i would be interested only issue i have with a trade is i owe 4k on the car so if i sol dit i woul dbe able to pay off the loan and you woul dhave a clear title. if not i would have to have cash along with the trade.

If you are interested, maybe we can work something out. I was actually thinking the most I would do would be a trade plus 4k.......might be doable.....only issue is logistics as I live in Ohio. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread