03 cobra mineral gray saleen wing FS/TRADE

nanastymach1

Established Member
for stock i just bought the car and i want the stock spoiler pm me or call me 3366249851 ..i also have an aftermarket gas cap and im looking for stock

nanastymach1

Established Member
new3.jpg

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
What part of Cali? Also if u sell it for 150 ill take it and ill give u mine. But mines just a stock wing not an 03. Let me know if interested I live near sac.

hpwrestler220

Established Member
Just so you can get an idea. I picked up my brand new s281 spoiler for $200 from stage3motorsports... Just because it's already painted doesn't really mean squat. Either way it's going to have to be repainted by 99% of mustang guys who would be interested in this wing.

Do more research on the cost of the s281 wing and the cost of a cobra wing. Then figure in the cost to get yourself either a new decklid, or get your current decklid holes filled since the stock cobra wing wont cover the holes of the s281...

Also, i have seen cobra decklids complete WITH the wing for $350.. Just do some searching and you will find one. Don't expect a trade. Especially not without you having to fork over some extra cash as well.

Just leave the spoiler for now. I like the cobra's with the s281's. Unless you have $500+ to throw away for a decklid/wing plus some paint.

Users who are viewing this thread