04 Terminator for sale!!

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
daaaaaaannnnnnnngg. Well, its a good price for the miles with a clean, stock motor and yeah – if ya don't like the paint, repaint it!

pd130dpd

Established Member
Clean

This is a clean, stock, unmolested cobra, NEVER abused or raced, the original owner was in his 60's and im in my 30's but im a police officer, i dont buy these cars to race, i buy them becase they sound good and nothing looks or drives like a stang but a stang. I know there will be no disappointments with this car and i cant go any lower than 19 , im loosing a grand to sell it, my payoff is 20 not counting the almost 4k cash i put down when i bought it! Theres got to be somebody that wants a clean low mileage vert to modify all their own.

pd130dpd

Established Member
Ok

Ok, novody really likes the flames its going in the body shop tomorrow and will be put back to factory silver. New price 21k. pm or call me if interested. New pics to come!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Put it on eBay. Bad thing is it's stock so it will be hard to get that on here.

If anything being stock would make it worth more. Unmolested by kb and whipples, giving somebody the chance to build their own cobra from the ground up. Good idea on going back to stock paint. Seems like a decent price for a stock freshly painted cobra. GL! :beer:

pd130dpd

Established Member
F.y.i

The paint is going to be done the right way. It will not be a quick sand and spray. My guy is going to remove the hood,nose, and fenders, strip it to the metal and block,prime and paint and replace the nose with an oem one. Thats the correct way to do it so that the paint thickness is the same on the whole car. If it is checked with a paint tester no one will be able to tell it was ever painted. The final touch will be a wet sand and buff over the entire car. No one will be buying any JUNK from me! It will be done the right way to help keep its originality and book value.

Users who are viewing this thread