12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's - WTF??

VictorySong

Established Member
You assume he is unable to make any more money... Worst case scenario he will get a job flipping burgers at 16-18 years old and be able to put gas in his paid for cars and live in his paid for house...

Really? :dw: The kid was programming at age 10 and has already made that much money at 12. Do you think he's just gonna be stupid all of a sudden and not make more money. He'll probably only get richer.

Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

Last edited:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
No way in hell I would let my under age son buy a ferrari.

To me he sounds pretty cocky about his cars. Probably trying to make up for a lack of friends. :shrug:

Iman01

Established Member
Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

But he didn't win the lottery, he earned the money... it is fairly safe to say that he will be able to earn more money in the future.

He is 12... if a "normal" 12 year old spent ~8.5% of his money he would be watching a movie at the theater with some popcorn. That is a GREAT investment too... Your jealousy is showing...

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Does he have a hot supermodel wife? Nope
Has he ever been featured on MTV Cribs? Nope
Does he bench press over 9000? Nope

He is not even an SVTP Baller®....

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
When he was 10, he said his grandparents bought it for him...and they bought his dad a Ford Focus. So now he earned it when he was 9 with a Google app?

hittinboost

Established Member
When he was 10, he said his grandparents bought it for him...and they bought his dad a Ford Focus. So now he earned it when he was 9 with a Google app?
^This. Something doesn't add up. In the second vid his dad seemed like he was playing along with everything. :dw:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

haters-gonna-hate-moonwalk-with-shopping-cart-gif.gif

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Remarkable how the inconsistencies come so quickly to light.

Get me this kid's full name and the name of the supposed app he sold Google 4 years ago. Then we'll talk. Until then...

kaz109

Established Member
Hahahaha..wow I normally only see this much hate from svtp in GTR threads.lol.....Congrats to the kid and nice choice in cars.

VictorySong

Established Member
But he didn't win the lottery, he earned the money... it is fairly safe to say that he will be able to earn more money in the future.

He is 12... if a "normal" 12 year old spent ~8.5% of his money he would be watching a movie at the theater with some popcorn. That is a GREAT investment too... Your jealousy is showing...

:lol: Yes, you ousted me. I am incredibly jealous at this kid for dropping nearly 10% of his wealth on shit he can't even use or make money on and am in no way just a dude who's financially conservative. Glad we cleared that up.:lol:

Ahahaha
biden_muppet.jpg

I bet you're one of those idiots who posts pics of their new $300 Ifag devices then says anyone who doesn't like it is a hater aren't you? Grow the **** up. Like your tech bullshit, there are a shit load of people who aren't interested in cars at all, let alone blowing 750k on ones you can't even drive.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Remarkable how the inconsistencies come so quickly to light.

Get me this kid's full name and the name of the supposed app he sold Google 4 years ago. Then we'll talk. Until then...

Aha!

Users who are viewing this thread