12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's - WTF??

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I thought everyone here made millions/hr , had their own jets, and had a supermodel harem?

160k/yr is kind of weak imo. Plenty of small businesses make more than that. Hell, one MD would make that without including the money his wife made. Not that much.

I'll be the first to say that 160k is a helluva lot more than I make a year. Looks like it's time to open up one of these "small business" things. I'm also not above asking for donations/gifts to get it started since there's a lot of shot callers on here.

I take PayPal...:pop:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

Honestly, that's money he made within several years and he's probably made more since then.

And this is money he earned, not given to him.

I also don't think you have any place offering him any advice. He's smarter than you, but don't be so upset about that. He was born gifted and has put in a lot of hard work to get where he's at and if he wanted to spend every last penny on Ferraris what does it matter to you?

61mmstang94

Established Member
I thought everyone here made millions/hr , had their own jets, and had a supermodel harem?

160k/yr is kind of weak imo. Plenty of small businesses make more than that. Hell, one MD would make that without including the money his wife made. Not that much.

:lol:

Bt they weren't making that starting at age 15.

Tis kid has essentially made that much and he's still a pre teen little kid.

Quit hating, man. Give the kid some credit and realize he's not an idiot and probably has his life figured out pretty damn well without your advice lol.

Could this get to his head and maybe mess him up having so much so young? Maybe....but who's to say at this point? Maybe he'll be a billionaire one day and these cars will be chump change to him.

stangfreak

Established Member
Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

Why you mad though? Also I wouldn't say there bullshit Italian cars. Lets be real now.

VictorySong

Established Member
:lol:

Bt they weren't making that starting at age 15.

Tis kid has essentially made that much and he's still a pre teen little kid.

Quit hating, man. Give the kid some credit and realize he's not an idiot and probably has his life figured out pretty damn well without your advice lol.

Could this get to his head and maybe mess him up having so much so young? Maybe....but who's to say at this point? Maybe he'll be a billionaire one day and these cars will be chump change to him.

So you read the thread where it was pointed out that his grandparent's bought the 355,his story was bullshit, and still commented? :lol:

stangfreak

Established Member
There are a lot of young kids where I live, Long Island ny, that are creating Apps and making a lot of money. They are not even 30. I drive around in my 10 year old cobra and all I see are young kids driving lambos all over the place. God bless them.

VictorySong

Established Member
Why you mad though? Also I wouldn't say there bullshit Italian cars. Lets be real now.

I'm not mad that's how I talk bitch! To be more serious, I wouldn't buy a car from a country that had such a strong communist presence like Italy did. I don't buy German/Austrian due to the Nazis either. Let em rot. There are plenty of supercars made in countries who have been our allies for a long time. Like France, GB, Netherlands (RIP Spyker), etc..

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I'm not mad that's how I talk bitch! To be more serious, I wouldn't buy a car from a country that had such a strong communist presence like Italy did. I don't buy German/Austrian due to the Nazis either. Let em rot. There are plenty of supercars made in countries who have been our allies for a long time. Like France, GB, Netherlands (RIP Spyker), etc..

Why don't you ban American cars because we had slaves and screwed over the Indians? :bored:

VictorySong

Established Member
Why don't you ban American cars because we had slaves and screwed over the Indians? :bored:

Butthurt because I gave you a reason you didn't like?:D I forgot to include the Japanese for killing thousands of US and commonwealth soldiers, raping SE Asia, and historical revisionism to that list. Thanks for the reminder.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Butthurt because I gave you a reason you didn't like?:D I forgot to include the Japanese for killing thousands of US and commonwealth soldiers, raping SE Asia, and historical revisionism to that list. Thanks for the reminder.

Not butthurt at all as I drive all nationalities of cars. I was simply pointing out your idiotic logic. Now we see who's really butt hurt here. ;-)

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
am I incorrect in saying that you can't buy a brand new ferrari without having owned a used one first? maybe treynor can elaborate on that. if that's true the kid def couldn't have bought the cars. btw- all the 8 mil ain't shit, and 160k a year ain't much is ****ing bullshit and just shows how shallow and valueless you are. I have a PharmD and don't make even close to 160k a year so go **** yourself with that ain't much bullshit.

VictorySong

Established Member
am I incorrect in saying that you can't buy a brand new ferrari without having owned a used one first? maybe treynor can elaborate on that. if that's true the kid def couldn't have bought the cars. btw- all the 8 mil ain't shit, and 160k a year ain't much is ****ing bullshit and just shows how shallow and valueless you are. I have a PharmD and don't make even close to 160k a year so go **** yourself with that ain't much bullshit.

Sounds like you're the one who's shallow and valueless if my comments upset you that much. 160k is upper middle class and not 3 Ferrari money, just like I said.

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member

Im with you 100%, I dont buy american cars cause my aunts, cousins brother once knew a lady that had a son that was killed by friendly fire.... so americans killing americans, no more american cars for me. :rolleyes:

VictorySong

Established Member
Im with you 100%, I dont buy american cars cause my aunts, cousins brother once knew a lady that had a son that was killed by friendly fire.... so americans killing americans, no more american cars for me. :rolleyes:

I hear ya partner. Props for keepin it real.:beer:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Sounds like you're the one who's shallow and valueless if my comments upset you that much. 160k is upper middle class and not 3 Ferrari money, just like I said.

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

you said, and I quote "160k/yr is kind of weak imo." nothing said about ferrari's, as you can't afford one on that kind of salary imo. Please enlighten me as to how I'm shallow because I think it's ridiculous to say that making that large amount of money is not amazing and something to be scoffed at. I do think your opinion of that amount makes you shallow (based on the view/observation itself) and valueless (because you're statement implies that life revolves around money and how it makes you better than others). carry on.

VictorySong

Established Member
you said, and I quote "160k/yr is kind of weak imo." nothing said about ferrari's, as you can't afford one on that kind of salary imo. Please enlighten me as to how I'm shallow because I think it's ridiculous to say that making that large amount of money is not amazing and something to be scoffed at. I do think your opinion of that amount makes you shallow (based on the view/observation itself) and valueless (because you're statement implies that life revolves around money and how it makes you better than others). carry on.

Poorly written. I meant it wasn't much in the context of the kid owning 3 Ferraris. My life doesn't revolve around money, just the opposite. In fact, members in this very thread were talking about how cheap I am just 2 pages ago.:D

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member

Stop talking or use the GOOGLE function properly :poke: go on ebay right now Mr. car guy and point me out the 599GTO"s that MSRP WITH OPTIONS for $500,000 please. let alone base price.:bash: I don't remember seeing that the kid owned a coupe pretty sure it was a 458 spyder so why u quoting coupe base price crap?

Our resident google man has already expressed some facts in this situation about no record of selling google an app or what not, I would trust his research 100% too bad too cause hey callum or what ever your name is Ya La Ferrari is SOLD out to the average tom dick and harry but if your out there and have some money left I can get you a euro spec car at MSRP and you can build it how you would like still PM me.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread