00fobrar

Established Member
Here's some better pics.
87f91eb2.jpg
[/IMG]
11E048B8-6AAE-46EF-AF89-8410740354AB-7477-0000022F84B6E3B3.jpg

ec81539b.jpg

d5ffb744.jpg

This pic gives you an idea of how low it sits on the street with an eibach prokit. If you drive regularly get ready to repaint the front air dam all the time. I eventually ditched it because of that reason. However I kept it since it did look bad ass. I just can't get myself to sell it and all I have to do it dzus fastener it back on.

Last edited:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
I still say swap me deck lids. $75 in shipping is way cheaper than paying to have yours filled and painted.

I live my cervinis R hood, you should definitely pick one of those up.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Son of a bitch that black R bumper looks good... Hey as long as you aren't putting some stalker body kit on it I say go for it. My car has an eaton, and will have an 03 bumper and hood. The last thought in my mind is that I'm trying to "clone" a cobra. I'm trying to make my car look as good as possible with the parts that are available for it. I think that's the approach you need to have when doing something like this, just focus on making it look the way you want.

1mike1

Established Member
I have the CobraR hood on my 01 Cobra and love the look! The only thing I need to do is cut the vents out.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I have a Cervinis y2k cobra R hood for sale. $300 + S&H gets it. It has holes for hood pins but those could easily be fixed. I started to open the vents but got the idea for the 03 cobra lift off hood thats on the car now.

I like the 2000 Cobra R look for its functionality. I took my race car to Mid-America Motorplex for my SCCA race school two years ago, the track has long high speed late apex sweepers. The car took these turns well and didnt have much push. This last spring I installed the cobra R wing with no front aero, the car had a noticeable push in the sweepers. The front will have a splitter added with a cobra r style airdam this season to help add some downforce to the front.

My side exhaust doesnt scrape.
dorkian012.jpg

'00 DOHC GT w/ 99-01 cobra front bumper, V6 rear bumper, Cervinis 03/04 lift off hood & Cervinis '00 Cobra R Wing (even has Bullitt side scoops) What a mutt!!!
013-3.jpg

Last edited:

DRAGUL

Established Member
Definitely. I'm trying to get a list together of interested people. The more I have made at once the better price I can get. The fab shop killed me on the mold and one reproduction.

That looks good I might be interested to. The one I have now is showing wear aka curb rash.

Users who are viewing this thread