2004 Comp Orange Cobra for sale 5,600 miles

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Bump from a fellow CO! Looks great man... Don't forget to slap it in autotrader, that's where I found mine.

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
I'm not ready for autotrader just yet. Got some interest and would love to have a member of these boards have a shot at it first. Thanks for the kind words.
Scott

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
SOLD. Thanks for all the nice words everybody. Looking for a '99 or '00 GT vert or Cobra vert for $10K or under.
Scott

Keith_02Mustang

This car is so beautiful and worth the price, I'm leaving for the military but if it is for sale by the time I'm in and settled, I will be serious about buying it. Again beautiful car good luck with the sale

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
This car is so beautiful and worth the price, I'm leaving for the military but if it is for sale by the time I'm in and settled, I will be serious about buying it. Again beautiful car good luck with the sale

You do realize that this thread is over 5 years old and the OP said that it was sold!!

Last edited:

Keith_02Mustang

Man this car is so nice! Exactly what I'm looking for! I'm leaving for the military and if it's still for sale by the time I'm in and settled, I will be very interested. Again the car looks great, good luck with the sale man

Last edited:

kccobra1

Established Member
5 years isnt bad. Just get a new 2015 mustang, Comp Orange is back and its a way better car than those old tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread