2010 Range Rover

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2010 Range Rover
Buckingham Blue
28,000 miles

A client dropped off their Range Rover to get tightened up…I ceramic coated this vehicle last year so it was in good shape. 2BW, clay, and a sealant was all that was necessary. The wheels were a different story and were begging to be pulled, deep cleaned and coated. The interior received a good cleaning and a healthy dose of leather conditioner.

Process and products:

2BW with Carpro Reset as the shampoo of choice. Foam bathed.
Clay: I tried out the Surf City Garage Clayzilla system. Worked very well. I liked the system.
Drying: Metro Master Blaster.
Sealant: BEEDS Pico 2.
Tires/wheels: Tire cleaner: Tuff shine tire cleaner. Wheel cleaner: Chemical Guys Sticky gel citrus wheel and rim cleaner.
Daytona Speedmaster, Tuff shine and misc brushes.
Adams APC for wheel wells.
Tire dressing: Kenotek Vinyl and Leather conditioner. As I’ve said before, I LOVE this as a tire dressing.
Wheels/rims were coated with BEEDS ceramic coating.
Interior: vacuumed via Metro. Pinnacle vinyl and leather cleaner. Pinnacle leather conditioner.
Glass: SCG Pro glass cleaner and Glass sealant.

I hope I didn’t leave anything out!

Before:

DSCN6782_zpsdcdf5wqy.jpg

DSCN6780_zpsjcibnthu.jpg

DSCN6781_zpsuikicdyi.jpg

DSCN6783_zpshdnn65dc.jpg

DSCN6784_zps1odiblx6.jpg

DSCN6785_zps6p4tloek.jpg

During:

DSCN6788_zps6lt0dbfx.jpg

Engine bay tightened up:

DSCN6776_zpsfqtuwadc.jpg

DSCN6777_zpsrsd6pi5u.jpg

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Looks fantastic! How does the ceramic coating on the wheels hold up against brake dust? Does it repel or attract it at all? I've been doing a lot of research to do detailing on the side. What camera do you use? I want to get one that's pretty rugged but still takes quality pictures that can display the true quality of before and after pics.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
^^^^The coating on the wheels holds up very well. It repels the dust and makes clean up a breeze. Practically just spray them down with a hose and they clean up.
I'm using a Nikon P600.

Users who are viewing this thread