2013 BMW 550i vs 2015 Mustang 5.0

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
I ran 11.8@118 tune and drag radial in my Coyote as a reference point. BMW Auto Turbo cars are no joke

Last edited:

5.0jake

Established Member
my car isnt a low 11 car and the 5.0 was more than likely stock and he couldn't come around me. JB stage 1 N63 550s have been running mid 12s and N63tus are faster, and the XI/Xdrive models on both are even faster in the 1/4 mile. Stock 5.0s are 13 second cars.
what point are you trying to make?

Stock 5.0's are high 12-low 13 sec @110-112 cars at sea level, without much skill required(especially if auto). :bored:

Last edited:

4v_mach1

Established Member
Nice kill! When I was just a stage 2 flash on the GTI I ran a 15-16 coyote with a x-pipe, intake, and no mufflers (cool guy we pulled over and talked) we raced from 30-110 and had to shut down.. I had a car length on him up until 90 MPH and after that he started to pull on me and put a car length by the time we shut down by 110 mph... he would of kept pulling the faster we went. I would love to run a coyote again after swapping in a slightly larger turbo and a few other bolt-on's. Man do I miss the sound of my 4v when It had Borla xr1's!

badjuicedgt

Established Member
The new bmw's and new Mercedes are pretty fun I just had a 2012 Mercedes ml63 and drove it for a week and that thing was quick for an awd suv. I sent that one out to the dealership now I have a ml550 and for having a 100 less horse than the 63 its still quick. I wounder what those things would due with a tune and some other work done. I am not sure though which one was quicker the ml63 or the land rover sport supercharged they were really close power wise and the land rover was bigger and probably weighed 500 lbs more, but it felt like the landrover pulled harder and that may be because of the Paxton power coming in sooner either way if anyone hasn't driven any of these go find them and drive them they are pretty fun to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread