2014 Shelby GT500--production

2014 GT500 -Production

Hopefully when there will be a induvial ounce there order has a vin.,# & a schuled date they will post it up.
Then we can finially say Ford has started up 2014 production.
Then it will give us a general idea of about when our units will be produced.
I guess ordered mind /Deposit I should say back in 11/31/12.
Got DORA from dealer & showed in system on 12/07/12 with Ford.

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
How do you check to see if its in fords system? Ordered mine on 12/1/12,is there a site that I can check or was it something you got for the dealer?

jay38372

Established Member
You need a VOC or a vehicle order confirmation from your ordering dealer, it'll have your dealer code and order number then contact svt they will give you a status on the car.

Contact Number for order status:
SVT - 800-367-3788 option 1

Snoopy49

Established Member
How do you check to see if its in fords system? Ordered mine on 12/1/12,is there a site that I can check or was it something you got for the dealer?

If you have the Vehicle Order Confirmation or DORA from your dealer, look for the order number and dealer code.

Call SVT and tell them you want check the order status on a GT500, you will need your order number and dealer code.

SVT - 800-367-3788 option 1

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully when there will be a induvial ounce there order has a vin.,# & a schuled date they will post it up.
Then we can finially say Ford has started up 2014 production.
Then it will give us a general idea of about when our units will be produced.
I guess ordered mind /Deposit I should say back in 11/31/12.
Got DORA from dealer & showed in system on 12/07/12 with Ford.

Holy spell-check Batman! Joe, your auto-correct feature is failing. Good luck on the wait for your '14. My wait for our car is almost over after placing the order in late late July....

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
For giggles, I priced mine out and I think there is an error, or I am wrong. Can someone clarify for me which rims come with the Performance package option?

Thanks.

John

The black ones.

There is a glitch that is showing the base wheels with the pp. I'm surprised someone at for hasnt caught that yet

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Yea that scared me too,called my dealer as soon as I saw that,the build your own has the wheels switched,just a glitch,PPcar will still come with the tarnished multi spoke wheel and the non PP car come with the dual five spoke,witch is one of the best looking stock wheel going.IMO

lethal

Established Member
The black ones.

There is a glitch that is showing the base wheels with the pp. I'm surprised someone at for hasnt caught that yet

OK, I guess I just did. It was bumming me out, but I went and found the brochure and confirmed the 821A wheels are painted, not aluminum. Thanks. =)

RakMan

Wild Weasel
Established Member
When building the 2014, did anyone happen to notice the wheels on the 821A package? I hadn't checked the build sheet, though.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
When building the 2014, did anyone happen to notice the wheels on the 821A package? I hadn't checked the build sheet, though.

Multiple threads on this. Its a glitch.

(and addressed in the post above yours)

Fordfourlife

Established Member
It also shows the stripes are gloss black but I believe they will be matt black like the 13s.

Users who are viewing this thread