2014 Shelby GT500--production

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
My dealer told me today that his zone-rep said he only had one allocation to go around and it went to another dealer,said he would know more in a few weeks.i want this car but I will not wait 9 months for it ,gonna start shopping for other cars now,just in case this drags out

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
My dealer told me today that his zone-rep said he only had one allocation to go around and it went to another dealer,said he would know more in a few weeks.i want this car but I will not wait 9 months for it ,gonna start shopping for other cars now,just in case this drags out

If your dealer got a 2013- they are getting a 2014.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It also shows the stripes are gloss black but I believe they will be matt black like the 13s.

I thought I read that the 14 stripes will be gloss black and not matte,think that is correct

It's goning to be kinda like a low gloss black stripe

They won't be any different than the 2013's.

Every dealer that had a 2013 will have at least one 2014.

For people looking for dates, Chris! is spot on. It'll be March, with them showing up on lots in the end of May/beginning of June.

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
If your dealer got a 2013- they are getting a 2014.

Yea ,he said they got one each quarter last year,which is why I am not pulling the trigger on this really low mileage supercharged z06 I have my eye on for a while.hope he gets me a answer sooner than later

Users who are viewing this thread