2015 Edge soprt mods

One Slow 5.0

Established Member
Need mods for my girlfriends 2015 edge sport. Looking for lowing springs, cold air, intercooler, downpipes, turbo blankets etc.

One Slow 5.0

Established Member
kinda want to do it all at once. If I do a tuner first it will need to be recalibrated once the rest of the mods are done

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
kinda want to do it all at once. If I do a tuner first it will need to be recalibrated once the rest of the mods are done

Correct. I was just emphasizing that the most to be had will be gotten with a tune, which you didn't mention. Keep in mind that if you go to an O/R DP the car will likely smoke at idle.

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Have you put any of the mods on the edge? My wife has a 2015 Sport and I have been wanting to do some things to it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Our regular 93 octane tune (we also have an aggressive tune) is good for peak vs. peak gains of over 103hp and 97tq, with maximum gains of over 111hp and 117tq! In addition to these performance enhancements, we also spent a great deal of time improving throttle response, part throttle shifting, and working to ensure our updates play well in all 3 driving modes. Coupled with the performance upgrade, these drivability changes make the truck feel greatly improved in day to day usage.

edge_sport.PNG

[video=youtube;3s1DsDPaLNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1DsDPaLNo[/video]

Why are you still reading? Start shopping now!

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631133

GT500R

Established Member
Need mods for my girlfriends 2015 edge sport. Looking for lowing springs, cold air, intercooler, downpipes, turbo blankets etc.

I own a 2015 Edge Sport. Here are some of the things you are looking for and if available.

Lowering springs -> in the works from H&R
Cold air -> Steed in the works
Intercooler -> Nope
Downpipes -> Nope
Turboblanket -> Nope
Tune -> yes, a lot of tuners out there.

Here is a recent run from my Edge Sport with just a tune from Livernois and Filter (car on the right) -

sshcYy7.jpg

2k4Terminator

Established Member
I own a 2015 Edge Sport. Here are some of the things you are looking for and if available.

Lowering springs -> in the works from H&R
Cold air -> Steed in the works
Intercooler -> Nope
Downpipes -> Nope
Turboblanket -> Nope
Tune -> yes, a lot of tuners out there.

Here is a recent run from my Edge Sport with just a tune from Livernois and Filter (car on the right) -

View attachment 76822

What filter are you running? Part number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread