2015 mustang in the wild

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
From all the pictures of people tracing the true shape of the car, it looks like it fits this design almost to the T.

2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-1Carscoop.jpg

Gorgeous.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
From all the pictures of people tracing the true shape of the car, it looks like it fits this design almost to the T.

2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-1Carscoop.jpg

Would buy 2. That looks SEXAY :bowdown:

That looks like a hot wheels car designed by one of those kids in the AT&T commercials

The red one in that other thread looks pretty decent too. Doesn't really say "mustang" to me, but still looks like it could be cool.

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
not the drastic change i was hoping for.. but looks nice.

Yep. Looks like Ford's design team has run out of talent and is rehashing old designs. No biggie. I'll just have to wait for the next generation or buy from a company who can design modern looking cars.

Hopefully, it's nothing like the renders.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Yep. Looks like Ford's design team has run out of talent and is rehashing old designs. No biggie. I'll just have to wait for the next generation or buy from a company who can design modern looking cars.

Hopefully, it's nothing like the renders.

I'm with you. I've been waiting for them to get away from the retro look and go with something completely new and modern. I thought that was the game plan for the 15'? I hope it doesn't look anything like the renderings.

61mmstang94

Established Member
curious how anyone could form an opinion one way or another based off of that video

Lol I have no clue.

There's clearly padding throughout the body to distort and prevent anyone from getting the slightest idea what it'll look like.

The only thing I can even tell is a rough estimate of the overall size of the car, rough outline of its headlights, and that they're still going to put too small of a tire on the damn thing lol.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Ford seems to be going to similar looking vehicles across the entire line like most makes these days so unlike the all new '15 most people were hoping for it's probably going to be just a 2013 with a fusion grill. Not the 50th anniversary splash everyone wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread