4.6 / 5.4 cnc porting service sale! $599

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Is it still $599 to port 03 cobra heads? And what if I already have heads asasembled with new guides and springs and valve seals and 5 angle valve job, can I still have them ported?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
+1. When will the 01 cobra heads be supported. I dont want to buy 03 cobra heads and then have to port them.

I'm not sure when/if we will ever develop a port for the 99/01 head unfortunately.

Is it still $599 to port 03 cobra heads? And what if I already have heads asasembled with new guides and springs and valve seals and 5 angle valve job, can I still have them ported?

Yes, if you sent them completely bare/clean we could port then for $599 + return shipping.

Thank you,

Rick

310pg

Established Member
what would the extra cost for 4v 03/04 heads be, to add a 5 angle valve job to the porting, and having them milled? also do you get good rates for shipping?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
What about heads off a 2011 GT500? What is the price on those?

These would be the same price as originally listed if sent clean/bare.

what would the extra cost for 4v 03/04 heads be, to add a 5 angle valve job to the porting, and having them milled? also do you get good rates for shipping?

Are you using stock or aftermarket valves?

This would require removing the stock guides and installing bronze guides. Price would be an additional $560.00 + guides.

We use UPS for all of our shipping.

Thank you,

Rick

Brutal Metal

Established Member
The amount of 99-01 guys that would do this Versus 05 Revisons already bolted on guys Terminators would be 4 to 1? BUT you have a cnc program for the 96-98? that's WHACK!

Last edited:

snake bite 03

The amount of 99-01 guys that would do this Versus 05 Revisons already bolted on guys Terminators would be 4 to 1? BUT you have a cnc program for the 96-98? that's WHACK!

^ yea man that sucks i would want my 01 heads ported. come on guys get a program going.

gt347mustang

Established Member
How much to install new guides into my 03 casting heads? I'm assuming I would need a valvejob also.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Wondering if porting is available for 99/01 cobra heads really need mine ported?

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately we do not have a CNC program for these heads. We likely never will, because we would want a casting that we could sell outright and as it is now, the 2003-04 castings are getting hard to come by, and there is probably less of these to be had.

-Rick

Maustang

Established Member
I have a pair of 03 cobra heads. One has been ported already the other needs to be done. Can you match the two? Lmk

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
I have a set of 04 Cobra heads that had a light "pocket" port done by a local machine shop. Would you be able to do anything with them? Also interested in oversized intake/exhaust valves. Thanks!

Maustang

Established Member
What about repairing a stripped spark plug hole 3 angle valve job and new guides on 2003 Mach 1 heads + port and polish.

cbr repsol

Established Member
im going to purchase some good 03 cobra heads that have 3 angle valve job, new guides, new lifters, livernois spring kit. Do i send them bare or the way they are? Would there be any additional things needed after porting? What would be the price?

thanks

Dwight

Users who are viewing this thread