900hp turbo mach 1

coposrv

Established Member
Followed this build from almost the beginning. Great numbers. Car is a beast.

war_machine92

Banned
i dont always post links to my crazy hp car, but when i do,,,,

i make them private so not everybody can see them.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

iggster

Established Member
i dont always post links to my crazy hp car, but when i do,,,,

i make them private so not everybody can see them.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry, I had to take them down for a couple of days lol police problems :rollseyes

back up though! and I got a new one, lol its so loud it killed the audio on my galaxy s3 when I got near the downpipe :0

turbo mustang Billet wheel precision turbo 7675 cea - YouTube

iggster

Established Member

iggster

Established Member
Been on the dunk yet?

dyno? actually yes today :D I kind of rather wait to post numbers once I hit an actual dyno day so people dont start calling bs, or if I go to a dyno day and it measures differently (which most dynos do) and then be called a bullshitter. Unless you guys REALLY want to know what it did lol it was on an older dynojet. :banana:

Last edited:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
dyno? actually yes today :D I kind of rather wait to post numbers once I hit an actual dyno day so people dont start calling bs, or if I go to a dyno day and it measures differently (which most dynos do) and then be called a bullshitter.

Lol ya damn autocorrect. Pm me what it made with the 7675 please. I'm very curious and still on the fence about pulling the trigger on one. I need you to push me over the fence!! lol

iggster

Established Member

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Good god that boss made insane numbers. I'd like to know how much boost and how long it's lasted. Assuming it exploded after 2-3 more pulls. Or one street pull.

19935.slow

Established Member
He said it looks pretty much stock "underhood". I'm guessing he didn't necessarily mean the outward appearance.

Yeah that is what I ment, didn't mean the outside appearence at all. Braided line, a intake pipe covered in tbolt clamps, an a breather... obvious to just me maybe,

iggster

Established Member
Yeah that is what I ment, didn't mean the outside appearence at all. Braided line, a intake pipe covered in tbolt clamps, an a breather... obvious to just me maybe,

If you seen it right before it went on a dyno what would you guess it would make?

Take in mind car is still on the stock intake and besides the things you mentioned everything else is stock appearing, small 76mm turbo, not some big 88. stock sounding cams (off a 98 cobra)

If I seen a car like mine I would guess 600? tell me what you think and ill tell you how close you are lol and thats what I mean by stock appearing :poke:

19935.slow

Established Member
If you seen it right before it went on a dyno what would you guess it would make?

Take in mind car is still on the stock intake and besides the things you mentioned everything else is stock appearing, small 76mm turbo, not some big 88. stock sounding cams (off a 98 cobra)

If I seen a car like mine I would guess 600? tell me what you think and ill tell you how close you are lol and thats what I mean by stock appearing :poke:

I'm not knocking the car dude :beer:. But I would have guessed well over 700. I see things. I just finished traveling around and going to races for a few years for work so I see things that other people may not. It's a nice build.

iggster

Established Member
I'm not knocking the car dude :beer:. But I would have guessed well over 700. I see things. I just finished traveling around and going to races for a few years for work so I see things that other people may not. It's a nice build.

Ya for some people little things like that will stick out. Now if you seen it put down 1018rwhp what would you say :poke:

iggster

Established Member
So on the dyno IATs where higher then exepcted and figured out that the way I setup the fan on the radiator it was pushing the hot air into the turbo, so I am building this today to suck in cold air from the outside, but I want to cut a hole on the headlamp but cant find ANY pictures to give me an idea how to make it look "nice".

Also started to re-wrap the hotside, it was done shitty before...

20130224_120402_zpsf8980286.gif

20130224_135236_zps3733905d.gif

Users who are viewing this thread