Aftermarket cooled seats?

Never_Enough

Established Member
I love having heated seats in my cars, but I would love to have them cooled too.

Are there aftermarket kits out there for this that will allow me to keep the heated portion?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Cooled seats would require some sort of ducting to the car's a/c system or refrigeration piping through out the seat making it the evaporator coil. I have honestly never heard of such a thing.

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
My lexus has cooled seats, and I believe it is just a fan, or so I thought, never looked to deep into it.

BMW's use ventilated seats, as well as Mercedes I would assume

Its kind of nice, but it doesn't work near as good as heated seats though

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive seen school bus drivers use those mesh seat pad things and they seem to work pretty well...ya know, if all else fails!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
my lincoln ls used to have heated and cooled seats. let me tell you for having triple black interior and in the dead heat of summer, that was the shiznet

usaf_eagle

Established Member
My E55 has ventilated seats.. they keep the back from sweating but definitely not "cooled" seats.. However I was in a brand new Lincoln Navigator the other day and the cooled seats in it were the shiz..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They sound nice. I've never tried them, though. Never thought they worked great but based on the comments above, they do. Pretty cool!! (Pun intended, LOL).

antiv6

Established Member
I wish my car had cooled seats, my moms M35 has cooled and heated seats and they are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread