Any new info on when the 2014 Shelbys will start being built?

Snoopy49

Established Member
Something to take into consideration, information on the 2015 Mustangs will start to leak out way before the end of 2014 production. If Ford does not have a replacement for the 2014 GT500 and or the styling of the 2015 does not appeal to potential GT500 buyers, the 2014's will be priced accordingly.

NJSP117

Established Member
I think the 14s are going to be just as pricey as the 13s...if not more so. All the people that wanted a 13, but had to wait will buy a 14 and all the people that want this body style will buy a 14 also so prices will remain high....I'm sure the dealer markups will remain at most dealerships....

Fordfourlife

Established Member
How much longer can you custom order one? I want glass roof and Recaros only and have yet to see one optioned this way.

Thats exactly what options I ordered :). I wouldnt wait around to long, I called every dealer in the state of ND and all had sold their allocations. Found one in a neighboring state though.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Thats exactly what options I ordered :). I wouldnt wait around to long, I called every dealer in the state of ND and all had sold their allocations. Found one in a neighboring state though.

Because of the demand of the 13, and lack of supply. You'll find that most 14 allocations will go quite fast. Being that they probably won't build more than 3500 in a short model year.

Really interested to see what SVT will do, if anything for 2015, won't be long now til we know...

If my love for the Porsche wasn't so strong I'd be ordering a '14 silver, stripe delete, recaro/Nav, vert.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Because of the demand of the 13, and lack of supply. You'll find that most 14 allocations will go quite fast. Being that they probably won't build more than 3500 in a short model year.

Really interested to see what SVT will do, if anything for 2015, won't be long now til we know...

If my love for the Porsche wasn't so strong I'd be ordering a '14 silver, stripe delete, recaro/Nav, vert.

Why the change in color?

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member

The Porsche? You finally picked it up? What is it? Either you've been sandbagging or I was asleep and never read where you posted it. Congrats! :beer:

I just sold my Turbo two weeks ago and am already going through withdrawal. :cryying: Trying to find a 997 C2S or C4S Vert now for the Spring! (Although an SL65 might be tough to beat if the right one came along).

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
The Porsche? You finally picked it up? What is it? Either you've been sandbagging or I was asleep and never read where you posted it. Congrats! :beer:

I just sold my Turbo two weeks ago and am already going through withdrawal. :cryying: Trying to find a 997 C2S or C4S Vert now for the Spring! (Although an SL65 might be tough to beat if the right one came along).

Haha no. I havnt bought one yet. There's 6 inches of snow on the ground. But if I wasn't actively shopping for one, I'd buy a 14 Vert. :)

Users who are viewing this thread