ASAP Performance- Worlds quickest ECMLink DSM Eclipse GSX 8.8@159

TRC

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVDtra3Vdhk&hd=1"]Worlds quickest ECMLink DSM Eclipse GSX 8.8@159 - YouTube[/nomedia]

04SVTF

Established Member
I had a massaged 2g and loved it. Always had a soft spot for the 1g's though. Done right they look good.

Ratchet27

Established Member
That has got to be the most tame 8.8 pass I've seen. Doesn't even look fun. Where is all the drama?

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like poo though. :shrug:

Wasn't aware that a pretty vehicle goes faster than one that "looks like poo". Must be like adding stickers adds horsepower eh?:bored: Those cars really have a shit ton of potential on the cheap. It would definitely crush a few egos, and empty a few wallets.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
wasn't aware that a pretty vehicle goes faster than one that "looks like poo". Must be like adding stickers adds horsepower eh?:bored: Those cars really have a shit ton of potential on the cheap. It would definitely crush a few egos, and empty a few wallets.

+10000000

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I used to have a '90 GSX. A quick little car back then, in part thanks to the AWD. This one is one little (fast) beast.

BigDan

Established Member
Always had a soft spot for the 1g's though. Done right they look good.

+1

That has got to be the most tame 8.8 pass I've seen. Doesn't even look fun. Where is all the drama?

+1

I read the comments and it looks like he is only using that 100 wet shot in 1st gear to 6k rpm. I wonder what it would run if he sprayed in every gear? I dig the 8 second street sleeper that doesn't require a massive burnout, slicks, and good track prep to throw down an 8 second pass. John Shepherds all boost 1g Talon traps 200mph, looks stock and still has a manual. :bowdown: 4g63

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
DSM's make sick power, but they are ALL a ticking time bomb. Always something with these car unfortunately, but when they are running, they are hard to beat for the dollar amount.

Ratchet27

Established Member
I'm not saying it isn't a sick car. Much faster then anything I own. It's just amazing how easy it pulls off an 8.8 pass.

M33P

Established Member
DSM's make sick power, but they are ALL a ticking time bomb. Always something with these car unfortunately, but when they are running, they are hard to beat for the dollar amount.

This is a common misconception, try to argue this with any performance dsm shop and they will laugh you out the front door.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
This is a common misconception, try to argue this with any performance dsm shop and they will laugh you out the front door.

Yea, you know you are right, what in the heck do it know. How dare I make such a comment without asking the DSM gods for their approval. Everyone has an opinion, like it or leave it kid.

*Edited for not enough sarcasm!*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread