Awesome car !

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I f I had the money I would probably have one of these.....

I love playing this game.

2F75841F00000578-3364513-image-a-31_1450372089555.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tob thanks for making this thread not a complete fail.

Fomoco69

Established Member
You are odd.
Not really....just not sure what I am responding too....originally it was the car & then saw picture of good looking female on the post .....but it doesnt matter....no worries....Peace

C0bra99

Established Member
With a car you can take it for a ride when ever you want. Her not so much I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Fomoco69

Established Member
With a car you can take it for a ride when ever you want. Her not so much I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Yes.....attractive women are way to hard to please & end up costing alot more money

Dynobrat

Established Member
So a guy creates a thread as simple as it is, then no sooner than three minutes later it gets ruined by stupidity. "...wut"? then a moderator ruins it even further, followed by even more stupidity by congratulating on not making it a complete fail. Not really impressed by some folk on here. And I'm not saying this to cause any upset but some of us come here to enjoy reading something worthwhile sometimes. Can you not add anything better than this?

I'm not sure why people can't respect other people's posts just prove you're a smartass. Completely unnecessary whether you agree or not, can't you just leave it alone sometimes instead? He was simply giving praise to the car and maybe start a simple discussion (AND YOU KNEW IT, don't act stupid). You don't have to ruin it for everybody else if it doesn't always suit your fancy.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So a guy creates a thread as simple as it is, then no sooner than three minutes later it gets ruined by stupidity. "...wut"? then a moderator ruins it even further, followed by even more stupidity by congratulating on not making it a complete fail. Not really impressed by some folk on here. And I'm not saying this to cause any upset but some of us come here to enjoy reading something worthwhile sometimes. Can you not add anything better than this?

I'm not sure why people can't respect other people's posts just prove you're a smartass. Completely unnecessary whether you agree or not, can't you just leave it alone sometimes instead? He was simply giving praise to the car and maybe start a simple discussion (AND YOU KNEW IT, don't act stupid). You don't have to ruin it for everybody else if it doesn't always suit your fancy.

You sir, have your panties in a wad.

OPs post was completely random, and lacked any sort of substance.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have nearly an 8,000 post count. I'm sure you have lots to say. Those with that many usually do.
*Applause*

You're right, I'm just the resident troll. I offer no value to the forum whatsoever.

Typically I like to be an internet hero for a random poster, like you.

c0ace9b43053ab21259e344c3573f6cc.jpg

Last edited:

Fomoco69

Established Member
Thanx......lets all just relax..& move on.....no worries

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For future reference, write what your comment is below the [/QUOTE] and it'll pull it out from the quote.

Users who are viewing this thread