Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

paintballpyro1

Established Member
front wheels tuck in when the car is dropped, when its bags are filled the wheels become straight. Doesnt look bad, just looks a little weird with the length.

Last edited:

97cobra1

Established Member
I agree with most above. I think it looks horrible. I don't get the point of a truck if you're just going to do that.
Why? IT still does the exact same thing it did before it was bagged. Now it can just lay a little frame.

Looks clean, but its not a real truck anymore
Yes it is. It could still pull your house in half starting in second. (if it's a a diesel truck, if it's gas, it was never a real truck to begin with :poke:)
+1
I don't get buying an expensive ass truck to lay it on the ground; but if that's his thing more power to him.

Why? Is he supposed to jack up a 4 ton truck and go mudding in it? Seriously... Duallys are made to tow. It still tows as good, if not better than it did before.

Some of you guys need to educate yourselves. You might not like the look, but bags don't take away it's ability to be a real truck.

331power

Established Member
Looks good. Front tires "look" like that when the truck is lowered all the way. Nothing wrong with it, guys dont be so ignorant. Maybe he does not tow at all, but if he does that is his problem!!! Overall great job!!!!

SVTGTI3

Established Member
Looks awesome, very clean and best of all still functional
Love the way the rims look on the truck, very cool truck bud :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Doesn't affect it at all, majority of semi trucks are nothing but air ride, thats about a 50,000 lb trailer and pulls just fine. Took a ride in it today and it rides way smoother then it did before believe it or not.

ive never saw a real tractor that actually does work, have any kind of air ride like that. im sure the ride is much better, looks like hell with the bags deflated though.

NXSVTCOBRA

Careful those 22" tires aren't barely rated to carry the weight of the truck itself and the newer Chebbys don't have fender flares just fiberglass molded into the bed. He's gonna have to fork out some coin when one of those tires blow if he ever puts anything in the bed. Saw one just the other day tore up here locally from that.

There's also a guy locally that tears up the dually fenders on his Ford frequently trying to tow his race car trailer. He went to a true 22.5 not a milled down wheel.

Looks nice but not my cup of tea. I own 1 ton trucks and wouldn't ever put a 22 on it. A true 22.5 is a different story, doesn't take away from it being a truck....

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Careful those 22" tires aren't barely rated to carry the weight of the truck itself and the newer Chebbys don't have fender flares just fiberglass molded into the bed. He's gonna have to fork out some coin when one of those tires blow if he ever puts anything in the bed. Saw one just the other day tore up here locally from that.

There's also a guy locally that tears up the dually fenders on his Ford frequently trying to tow his race car trailer. He went to a true 22.5 not a milled down wheel.

Looks nice but not my cup of tea. I own 1 ton trucks and wouldn't ever put a 22 on it. A true 22.5 is a different story, doesn't take away from it being a truck....

exactly. those 22s are prolly not rated themselves for towing, as many people are saying this truck will still tow blah blah, its obvious his intentions werent to make this truck tow more efficiently.

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
Beautiful truck. Is your friend going to put a custom front grille in? I think that would complete the truck.

Also, I agree with the poster a few posts up: if he's going to tow with it I'd get the 22.5's.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
Exactly how a ****ing truck is supposed to look. So tired of seeing those things turned in to obnoxious red neck mobiles with useless snorkels and sitting so high you can walk under.

Very clean truck!

Users who are viewing this thread