Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
anti-theft?? I can see an anti-tow system, but what happens when someone finds it who knows how to break in and knows how to operate the bags??

I really love the OP's truck, as long as it was aired up just enough to straighten out the front wheels. I hate when its so low that they curve in like that. Take some pics of that and i would say its a badass truck.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
anti-theft?? I can see an anti-tow system, but what happens when someone finds it who knows how to break in and knows how to operate the bags??

Thats why i have a lockling switch box, once locked it stays in the position its at, if the wires are cut its disabled. :shrug:

Waborita92

jus give'r
Established Member
Driving stance
IMG_0774.gif

Anti theft stance
IMG_0777.gif

But its your opinion man.

wow your truck is mean!:bowdown:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
wow your truck is mean!:bowdown:

Thanks man, its far from being done, im trying to work up the courage to go work on the bed in this cold weather here in texas.

I really want a bagged diesel like the OP's friend. that is sick.

Waborita92

jus give'r
Established Member
Thanks man, its far from being done, im trying to work up the courage to go work on the bed in this cold weather here in texas.

I really want a bagged diesel like the OP's friend. that is sick.

lol roll pan? :) and cold weather aha its freezing up here man and I'm thinking about going to clean my vehicles rofl

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Exactly how a ****ing truck is supposed to look. So tired of seeing those things turned in to obnoxious red neck mobiles with useless snorkels and sitting so high you can walk under.

Very clean truck!

I love bagged trucks and i love lifted trucks.

If your tired of seeing jacked up trucks then im tired of seeing ignorant people putting an extremely small tire on a big wheel. Thats gotta be one of the absolute dumbest things ever!

skyhighsd

Established Member
I love bagged trucks and i love lifted trucks.

If your tired of seeing jacked up trucks then im tired of seeing ignorant people putting an extremely small tire on a big wheel. Thats gotta be one of the absolute dumbest things ever!

+1:beer:

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Guys most people on SVTP will NEVER understand or believe that these trucks can be this low and still perform as a truck BETTER than if it was still stock.

However there are some people on SVTP that can appreciate the time and money it took to get that low, and understand that it can still do its job, and ride like a cadi doing it instead of riding like a "truck"

im not going to argue with you, sure it can still tow, my point is it looks like hell, and the point of airbags for this truck is not to make it sit more level while pulling a trailer, its for show, just like your truck, if my dually has air ride on it, its not going to sit slammed on the ground, it will sit at normal ride height and no one would ever notice unless i showed them. if he really wanted to tow why is he slamming it on the ground and not putting a few of those dollar bills into the coal burner? my opinion is that it looks like hell. that is why i think its not a real truck, maybe it still can tow, but i bet it cant hold a candle to a real truck, where the owner actually spent the to make the truck do what a dually does, TOW.

EDIT: nothing aimed at you or anything, i think your truck is tits! just not my cup of tea for a dually.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Careful those 22" tires aren't barely rated to carry the weight of the truck itself and the newer Chebbys don't have fender flares just fiberglass molded into the bed. He's gonna have to fork out some coin when one of those tires blow if he ever puts anything in the bed. Saw one just the other day tore up here locally from that.

There's also a guy locally that tears up the dually fenders on his Ford frequently trying to tow his race car trailer. He went to a true 22.5 not a milled down wheel.

Looks nice but not my cup of tea. I own 1 ton trucks and wouldn't ever put a 22 on it. A true 22.5 is a different story, doesn't take away from it being a truck....

exactly. those 22s are prolly not rated themselves for towing, as many people are saying this truck will still tow blah blah, its obvious his intentions werent to make this truck tow more efficiently.

:bored: We towed a 40 foot gooseneck trailer with 2 trucks on it WITH those wheels over 1500 miles.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I understand where you are coming from but lets look at it like this. My truck rides on Air. I have the controls to raise and lower it how i see fit. I can put my frame on the ground to prevent anyone stealing it, or getting towed, or i can air it up a little more if im pulling a trailer to get it to ride just right.

Ya i have thrown sparks before, its fun, but at the same time dangerous. I bagged my truck cause i wanted the best ride quality that i could find. I put my frame on the ground as an anti theft device and if i need to hop a curb i can air it up and do so. Its also a great convo starter.

Driving stance
IMG_0774.gif

Anti theft stance
IMG_0777.gif

But its your opinion man.

damn man, good lookin dodge you have there

TClark22

Established Member
looks like shit with the front wheels like that...i think it defeats the purpose of a truck...trucks are meant to be lifted and put big mud tires on...not lowered and put rubber band tires on

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
looks like shit with the front wheels like that...i think it defeats the purpose of a truck...trucks are meant to be lifted and put big mud tires on...not lowered and put rubber band tires on

lol :poke: yea man cause the tires are like that when it's aired up :rolleyes: Shows what you know. :rollseyes: It's a shame when people don't understand something so they jump on how much it sucks...:bash:

SilverSteed

Established Member
Sick, Sick, Sick. Clean and low. A roll pan and some smaller mirrors and it's perfect in my eyes (love the lugnut spikes, very Harley like)

skyhighsd

Established Member
lol :poke: yea man cause the tires are like that when it's aired up :rolleyes: Shows what you know. :rollseyes: It's a shame when people don't understand something so they jump on how much it sucks...:bash:

You mean the tires dont stay like that.......:eek::lol1:

TClark22

Established Member

shows what i know?...you think i am that retarded? i know he doesnt drive it like that dickhead...i was saying that it looks like shit when its like that...

Users who are viewing this thread