Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Doesn't affect it at all, majority of semi trucks are nothing but air ride, thats about a 50,000 lb trailer and pulls just fine. Took a ride in it today and it rides way smoother then it did before believe it or not.

I love how people think that just because it is lower and air that it can't tow. I had a 94 crew cab chevy dually that pulled just fine about 3" off the ground..lol.

btw, I love the truck. is it two linked in the rear?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Hell yea man thats sick i had a 96ranger bagged and body dropped on the rockers and drove fine and pulled a med. trailer fine...Looks good

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I like that...not so much the bagged look but I would like to have a truck like that lowered.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
people think it takes the purpose out of the truck? there is nothing wrong with the towing or anything! just smoother like said above and it looks sick IMO

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
so sick! only way it would look better if it were a new f-350 dually lol i love the gm's clean lines though, hope to do something simmilar some day

03whipedsnake

Established Member
:poke::bash::nono::mj::nonono::xpl:

Yep, I used to cruise the Suds in ol' yeller # 1...ol' yeller # 2 (cobra) was cruised numerous times through there, as well!

cool, i cant wait till the season starts again (F-ing SNOW!!!) but ill keep an eye out for ya when i go

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
That is badass, but he needs to do something with the nasty looking frame, and he needs to figure out a way to fix the terrible camber issue with the front end when it is dropped. Other than that it is cool, I like it.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
ive never saw a real tractor that actually does work, have any kind of air ride like that. im sure the ride is much better, looks like hell with the bags deflated though.
just STFU now, because its obvious that you dont have a DAMN clue what your talking about.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
just STFU now, because its obvious that you dont have a DAMN clue what your talking about.

so you think tractors actually have air ride that allows it to be slammed on the ground? im not talking the show tractors, im talking the ones on a fleet, because this guy compared that dually, to the majority of semi trucks. i've never saw a semi that actually hauled daily, have any sort of air ride like that.

Doesn't affect it at all, majority of semi trucks are nothing but air ride, thats about a 50,000 lb trailer and pulls just fine. Took a ride in it today and it rides way smoother then it did before believe it or not.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
so you think tractors actually have air ride that allows it to be slammed on the ground? im not talking the show tractors, im talking the ones on a fleet, because this guy compared that dually, to the majority of semi trucks. i've never saw a semi that actually hauled daily, have any sort of air ride like that.

The truck isn't slammed to the ground like that 24/7 you ****.

91 FOX 5.0

Established Member
hey i think that is aweomse just paint that frame, and do you guys not undestand it can be raised back up? one of my buddies has a 3/4 ton duramax and he put bags on the back so that it could tow more and so he can adjust the height

Users who are viewing this thread