Black Friday Sale COMING SOON at Lethal Performance!

Chris@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's NOVEMBER... guess what that means... BLACK FRIDAY... it's coming...

www.lethalperformance.com

unnamed_5.jpg

BradleyMac

Established Member
Chris, when do you typically post the discounts for the Black Friday Sale? Are all your products discounted or only certain brands? Does the discount rate vary by product, or is everything discounted at a specific flat % rate?

I'm currently looking at the Barton hybrid short shifter or the MGW race spec short shifter, and the 3" Corsa cat back exhaust (black tips) from a 2017 Mustang.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Chris@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We will be posting up all of our details regarding this sale the week of Black Friday. We are still currently working on what will actually be on sale, but it looks like we will have a generic sale for the entire site as well as a few specific manufactures that are MAP protected.

Corsa we have great pricing on for Loyalty Savings. All you need to do is sign into your account on our site and the pricing will be discounted automatically.

If you need anything else let me know!

BradleyMac

Established Member
We will be posting up all of our details regarding this sale the week of Black Friday. We are still currently working on what will actually be on sale, but it looks like we will have a generic sale for the entire site as well as a few specific manufactures that are MAP protected.

Corsa we have great pricing on for Loyalty Savings. All you need to do is sign into your account on our site and the pricing will be discounted automatically.

If you need anything else let me know!

Chris, I PM'd you, thanks.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Do you still accept Paypal? I tried to place an order and wasn't given the option? If I have to use a credit card I'd rather give my info to a Lethal Rep over the phone. I've had cards hacked when ordering from my laptop.

Chris@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It should give you the option for PayPal over the site. We can always take the order over the phone on Monday for you and you can pay either credit card or we can send a money request over PayPal. Whatever works best for you!

Users who are viewing this thread