BOSS 302 tuned by AED

DIB5.0

Established Member
Found this on MS. Nice #'s

2013 Boss Dyno - AED tune - MRT-Offroad Pipe - Steeda CAI

bossdyno.jpg

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
A boss stock dyno's at around 400rwhp so this seems about right. My buddy has a 2013 boss with intake and off road x pipe and he Dynoed in the 420's also. It all depends on the dyno and if whether they are STD numbers or SAE. STD numbers are gonna be a little higher and people normally go by SAE seems to be more accurate but these number seem pretty normal or average. AED is definitely doing great work with these cars It took me about a year to jump on board but don't look back at all.

REPCobra10

Established Member
A boss stock dyno's at around 400rwhp so this seems about right. My buddy has a 2013 boss with intake and off road x pipe and he Dynoed in the 420's also. It all depends on the dyno and if whether they are STD numbers or SAE. STD numbers are gonna be a little higher and people normally go by SAE seems to be more accurate but these number seem pretty normal or average. AED is definitely doing great work with these cars It took me about a year to jump on board but don't look back at all.

Thanks for chiming in, brother! I don't have much experience with the Boss dyno numbers, but I guess I was just expecting a bit more for the same mods as a lot of GT guys have out there. That's all. I love the Boss and would take it in a heartbeat over my GT, were I given the chance. You're certainly right about the dyno and other factors...:beer:

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Boss's are bad ass cars no doubt I just can't get over the sticker price! I mean I know the motor can hold more than ours, the heads are better and suspension and so on but my car has boss manifold, jlt intake and o/r and I Dynoed at 444rhp and 382 rwtq with a dyno tune before I got the AED tune and lemme tell u the car is definitely faster now. Idk how Sean does what he does but he's def good at it.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
The numbers are low because they are in STD correction and not SAE. STD will read lower. PM him for the SAE corrected numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread