Bus monitor (elderly lady) harassed into tears

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Call me a softy, but I can't/won't watch the video, but I can tell you if I were in school/same age as those kids, I would've beat some ass, I absolutely cannot stand people disrespecting elderly people. I'm only 22 years old, but I have a big heart, and huge amounts of respect for older people that mean well.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
That was the middle/high school I went to. It pisses me off. That school is a block away from me. I'm embarrassed to say I went there now. I'm hoping the school district doesn't take this lightly and punishes these low life shit bags. And I hope they're sent to juvy for the threats too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I posted this in the other thread, but I'm so ticked off over this atrocious behavior I have to repeat my response.

This is one of the worse cases of verbal bullying that I have ever seen/heard!

I would first identify all of the kids involved, contact their parents, and require them (both mother and father) all to meet with their kids, the bus monitor and the school principal. I would have the principal play that entire video, in front of the parents, and then expel the kids for the entire school year. Let the parents then deal with the inconvenience of having to get a school tutor for these kids. I would also change the protocol for selecting bus monitors and improve the training. Bus video cameras wouldn't be a bad idea, but acting on behaviors like this swiftly and aggressively is a must. Most of these kids would curtail their antics if they knew they wouldn't get away with it. And, darn it all, parents need to be more involved with their kids, and discipline them swiftly and harshly when needed. If I had ever done this as a kid, my father would have totally whooped my ass, and I'd deserve it! I would love to hear how many of these parents were surprised and shocked to hear the horrific verbal bullying of this elder woman. And then I would ask them why they were surprised, when they should be involved with their kid's lives (including who their friends are and monitoring of their Facebook activities). Most kids today spend far more time with their peers than they do with their parents. And sadly in most cases the parents are content, as long as their personal lives aren't hindered. Out of sight, out of mind. :nonono:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
If I was a kid in their grade I would have beaten the living hell out of all of them..

inb4 the " oh look we have a badass over here " memes

aeebc172-df73-1dd5.jpg

:D

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Thats what happens when you give them a timeout instead of whooping their asses.

Last edited:

Masonb5

Established Member
The names have been added to the video description on youtube... not sure if any websites have found the pieces of **** in the video though. The worst thing is that there are multiple videos of this happening. To bad it took this long for anything to be done about it.

Last edited:

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Heaven help my son or daughter if they ever even think of doing something like this. I dare the State or DFACS to try and stop me from exorcising their demons! I hope that I have instilled in them to not only be respectfull of their elders but to also not allow this type of behavior from their peers. If my Son were to be suspended for delivering attitude adjustments to every little delinquent on that bus I would have been one proud Dad!

BTW, I am glad to say Corporal Punishment is legal in the state of Georgia!

Edit: I place most of the blame on the parents of those little ankle bitters.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I blame the parents.

Most parents don't have the balls the teach their children love and respect. They expect the school system to do it for them. By doing so, children are superficially raised as both bullies and cowards.

I wish that one day, a young kid could come in to defend people like this on the bus. Instead of joining the cowards, fight against them.

For some reason I think of the movie 300, and what those kids went through to become a man (I'm sure it was pretty similar in real era of Greek spartans) These kids would die within hours. No honor, no respect.

Last edited:

silver2001cobra

Established Member
What a sad world we live in, when a bunch of pricks can sit there and degrade an old helpless lady. This is what happens when you're not allow to spank your kids.

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
refuse to watch the video, it's disgusting considering I went to Greece school's it makes me sick to know my 2yr old neice will eventually be going to this school

Users who are viewing this thread