Car Care Question Emporium - Sponsored by Lethal Performance

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
What's the best process to clean and care for (1) leather seats and (2) dash surfaces?

Back in the day, we'd slather Armour All on everything. I'm trying to avoid the greasy petroleum look.

Thanks!

Quick69

Established Member
I have a 2003 convertible and was wondering what is the best way to clean the soft top?? If it matters it is a black top

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
I guess I'm a little ignorant to all the new products and possibilities. Currently I use Meguiars liquid soap (its honey colored) for the regular washes and Meguiars Ultimate Synthetic Liquid Wax (synthetic) every 6 months or so. Is there something else I should be doing to keep my 2013 GT protected? I only clay bar (spot use only) when there is something on the clear coat that I cant get off with old fashioned elbow grease and a soapy sponge.

Ralo

Established Member
I picked up some Lucas Speed Wax and I've read online that some people spray it on when wet then towel dry their cars. I always use a blower to dry my car. Do any of you have experience with the Lucas and what are your thought, wet or dry?

Ralo

Established Member
What's the best process to clean and care for (1) leather seats and (2) dash surfaces?

Back in the day, we'd slather Armour All on everything. I'm trying to avoid the greasy petroleum look.

Thanks!

I like Lexol's products for leather.

Users who are viewing this thread