Cobra R, SVT items and misc. stuff found on eBay and for sale elsewhere

svtguy

Established Member
I have a new composite 2000R splitter FS. It came with my 00R when I purchased it in 2011 and its spent the last 5 years in my basement.

I don't know much about it but it's impressive with nice quality details, holes for the fastners and all. Does anyone know who made these back in the day? It's tan in color.

I'd like to see it go to someone who needs it. I'm looking for a fair price to a fellow 00R owner. Don't need t sell but it just takes up space.

$750 plus shipping.

PM me and I can Text pics.
Edit: looks to be one of Andy's splitters. His name address was one the back.

PM sent

Paul

TFStang

Established Member
Hope it was a real one. As I recall, there were some fake binders that looked like the real deal floating around. I wouldn't have paid that for an empty binder.

Scott Cherry

Established Member
Wonder if these are the correct original tread wear rating of 100.

The replacements were a tread wear rating of 200.

Still a lot of money for tires you probably wouldn't want to drive very far on, yet alone do any type of track event on.

Very expensive for show in duty. Tires ysualky are no longer safe after 7 years or so. I kept my ford GT tires but I don't think I would spend 4K for unusable tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I am a sucker for anything SVT and Cobra R. As an eBay junky, I frequently scour the site for missing gems from my pile of goodies. Since I got my R recently, I am late to the party in collecting R memorabilia. I just scored an SVT mug, a 00R print and a 00R press kit. I have seen one other press kit and missed it when it went for big money at the last second recently. I happily and finally scored one. It's full of info/pictures/data that SVT handed out to the press to promote the car. I have no idea how many were made, but happy to have one with the car finally. It is a nice compliment to the owner's binder that came with the car.

You_Doodle_2017-02-22T16_53_03Z_zpsmjlmek0z.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-02-22T16_54_08Z_zps2wo2dmi2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread