Dad walks in on teen daughter with 3 naked teen boys

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Sucks to have a slut as a daughter...

A Kent man accused threatening to shoot his 17-year-old daughter’s boyfriend after finding him naked in his home has been charged with assault.
King County prosecutors claim Timothy Wayne Gooden threatened to shoot the 16-year-old boy after coming home on July 11 to find the teens in his home. Gooden, 40, is also alleged to have pointed the loaded pistol at another teen in the home.
“The defendant returned home unexpectedly to find his daughter's boyfriend and another friend were at his house,” Deputy Prosecutor Christina Miyamasu told the court. “The defendant responded by loading a round in the chamber of a pistol he held in his hand and pointing it directly at both boys.”
At 1:30 p.m. the day of the incident, Gooden’s daughter, her boyfriend and another 16-year-old boy were in the apartment when Gooden arrived. Realizing her father had returned, the girl sent her boyfriend – who’d disrobed previously – and the other youth into a bathroom to hide.
The ruse failed to fool Gooden, who demanded his daughter tell him who was in the home. When the other boy emerged, Gooden allegedly drew a pistol from a hip holster, cocked it and pointed it at the youth.
According to charging documents, Gooden told the boy he “knew the gun laws and could shoot (him) for breaking and entering.”
“I have every right now to blow your brains out!” Gooden is alleged to have said.
The boy later told investigators Gooden punched his daughter and made both of them sit on the apartment floor, according to charging documents. Prosecutors contend Gooden held them there for about an hour and hit his daughter several times.
Gooden eventually discovered boy’s clothing in his daughter’s bedroom and realized there was a third person hiding in the apartment. According to charging documents, Gooden threatened to shoot into the apartment closets before finding his daughter’s boyfriend naked in the bathtub.
“Gooden punched him in the chest and then tried to hit (the teen’s) face,” Kent Detective Matthew Holmes told the court. “Gooden had the pistol in his hand and told (the teen) to sit on the bed with the others.
“(He) asked if he could put his clothes on and Gooden would not allow him to.”
Writing the court, the detective said Gooden held the three teens in the apartment for another hour. During that time, he is alleged to have slapped his daughter 50 to 100 times, leaving her face red and swollen.
The girl’s boyfriend was eventually allowed to leave; he returned with his father, who called 911. Kent officers contacted Gooden and his daughter at 8:30 p.m.
According to charging documents, the girl said her father shoved her one time and displayed a pistol but denied that he pointed it at either of the boys or hit her.
Speaking with police, Gooden said he was upset when the boy came out of the bathroom and yelled at him, according to charging documents. He allegedly went on to claim he realized his pistol was on his hip, so he went to his bedroom to put it in a dresser drawer.
Gooden, the detective told the court, claimed he threw items around the apartment and slapped his daughter’s arm after finding the naked youth but denied pointing a gun at anyone. Investigators noted that Gooden had a valid concealed weapons permit.
Gooden has been charged with second-degree assault and fourth-degree assault. Jail records indicate he has not been jailed in the case.

Read more: Charge: Dad threatened to shoot teen daughter

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Ouch lol.. I'd be pissed at my daughter for being a whore!! the guys are just trying to get some lol.

Riptide

Established Member
What a whore. Dad has no leg to stand on legally. She was a resident and invited them in. No trespassing or breaking/entering applies. I would be furious if I were him and extremely disappointed in her. Ditto on the two alley cats she had over.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

tistan

Established Member
It is pretty ridiculous that the dad is being charged with something for being a parent. If he slapped his daughter in the face 50-100 times, there would be a lot more than just red marks on her face.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Damn high school girls are getting easier and easier...sheesh

bro move out here age of consent is 16.

Pedobear.png

DevilSun

Established Member
It was three teens total, the daughter and two boys. She's 33% less of a whore due to this inaccuracy in the thread title than before :)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Not just her but all teen girls are sluts. Sucks to be a parent of a daughter

SVT4ME

Established Member
Why do father's always blame the boy. It takes two to get naked and as long as he didn't force her than why is he pulling a gun out!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Why do father's always blame the boy. It takes two to get naked and as long as he didn't force her than why is he pulling a gun out!

Probably a knee jerk reaction after daddy's little girl turned to slut whore in .2 seconds in front of his own eyes.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't start shooting. Bet these boys take her to their house next time.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Wow. I'm kinda surprised at SVTP right now. Usually there would've been a "the dad was being a pos for not accepting the fact that his little girl's a slut and moving on". With that said, I agree with most of y'all. Hell, if it were me, I probably would've done something similar. Sometimes, accepting the fact that your little girl is gonna be under some clown is hard to accept

bumplime

Established Member
Wow. Not sure how I would've handled that situation. Doubt I'd have pointed my gun at a couple of teenagers though. Thank god my daughters are still 10 and under. I'll start planning now.

Users who are viewing this thread