Delivery dates

blair223

Established Member
I'll be cutting through southern Ontario and picking up 90 inbetween buffalo and Rochester

If you need a break when you reach Rochester, let me know and I'll buy you lunch! I owe you for all the great info you have provided. If I have mine by the time you cruise through, we'll have to meet up briefly for a photo op at least. :beer:

Karl

Krazy Karl
Established Member
Outlw thanks, helped pass some time.One last question once they are on convoy truck theye are headin to dealership or more trim?

Karl

Krazy Karl
Established Member
Chris thought so my dealer wont tell me an exact day its been on a truck to ohio for 2 days and they are like we should have it buy the end of the month. I'm hopin for the end of the week....

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
:fm: Grrrr... According to Outlw's .pdf, DIB is NOT available with the red stripes, though I already have exactly that on order. Time to call my dealer...

peteypab2133

Established Member
So I ordered mine on 3/17 and I have no vin, no schedule date, nothing. beginning to get irritated because everyone else has valuable information. Is there anything I can do other than contact my dealer? Just called them today, and same response.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
:fm: Grrrr... According to Outlw's .pdf, DIB is NOT available with the red stripes, though I already have exactly that on order. Time to call my dealer...

I not only saw that car in the plant, I was also literally JUST on the phone with someone on the program that saw a production car in DIB/Red stripe car drive by being prepped for delivery. He specifically said "I didn't realize we were still doing superman cars" while we were talking on the phone. This was like less than 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
I not only saw that car in the plant, I was also literally JUST on the phone with someone on the program that saw a production car in DIB/Red stripe car drive by being prepped for delivery. He specifically said "I didn't realize we were still doing superman cars" while we were talking on the phone. This was like less than 5 minutes ago.

Sure looks real to me:

:bowdown:

DBK, if you were a chick I'd probably do you. No homo...

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
:bowdown:

DBK, if you were a chick I'd probably do you. No homo...

But he's not....so would you still do him no homo? :dw:

That picture looks BAD ASS man.. DIB and RED looks stunning. Maybe it's the light, but that DIB looks 10X better than the GT in that color I saw....

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
But he's not....so would you still do him no homo? :dw:

That picture looks BAD ASS man.. DIB and RED looks stunning. Maybe it's the light, but that DIB looks 10X better than the GT in that color I saw....

Well, then maybe if I were a chick. F-it one of us would have to be a chick. Maybe if we were both chicks, or he was TWO chicks....... Okay I'm getting carried away now :lol1:

Ya, I was pretty sure that color combo was what I wanted but that pic confirmed my decision to order it. I see you have a Grabber Blue on the way. You'll dig it as long as you enjoy people constantly asking the color's name and/or (mostly women) commenting on how "pretty" it is.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I think the DIB definitely looks better on the Shelby than it does on the other 13's. It's a nice color. I think no matter what the stripes are people will be happy with it. Of course, Superman is an acquired taste.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I had to buy it. '70 Boss 302 in Grabber blue is my favorite Mustang.

And I've seen 3-4 Grabber Blue cars in person and loved them. Hoping I don't regret the stripe delete.

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
I think the DIB definitely looks better on the Shelby than it does on the other 13's. It's a nice color. I think no matter what the stripes are people will be happy with it. Of course, Superman is an acquired taste.

I've only seen it IRL on an Edge at the local dealer so I'm glad to hear this...

I had to buy it. '70 Boss 302 in Grabber blue is my favorite Mustang.

And I've seen 3-4 Grabber Blue cars in person and loved them. Hoping I don't regret the stripe delete.

On my '11, I ended up tinting my corner markers and swapping my 5.0 badges for black ones and it looks much better. Hell, I even put black exhaust on it. My advice is get the black stripes and just take them off if you don't like them as the seat inserts are black either way, the color almost seems to need to be broken up IMO... I think the new brake lights will look very good. The good thing about Grabber is unless it's absolutely FILTHY it always looks pretty good and when freshly detailed it's gorgeous! The only drawback is it doesn't give a very good reflection compared to a metallic paint. (disclaimer: I'm an auto detailing nut...)

Users who are viewing this thread