Delivery dates

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
no perf package cars shown up yet. Mine is supposed to be here at the end of the month. Last I heard it was in ohio monday headin to new orleans.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Hard not to notice...

aefc2782-3aca-2a72.jpg

...how much larger the rotors up front have become.They are absolutely huge. And while everyone has been caught up with acceleration numbers (initially anyway) I'm looking forward to a direct comparison between the '11/'12 and the '13 to see measurable braking improvement. I have yet to see numbers in terms of increased rotor/caliper weight either.

blair223

Established Member
Chris, what does your window sticker show for "RAMP ONE" and "RAMP TWO". On mine I just have CU51 for RAMP ONE. I see on 27MachOne's that both are filed in.

blair223

Established Member
Weird, I just looked at a pdf of my window sticker from 2 weeks ago that my dealer sent me and it has CU5P and CA43 for ramp 1/2 just like 72MachOne's but now I have CU51 only. Did not realize the the window stickers were changing. Also do not know what that means. Sure hope that does not mean I'm stuck in that infamous Area 51 ramp area I've heard mentioned in other threads :cryying:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I noticed that as well. When Chris had posted his window sticker, there were two ramps filled out, whereas only one of mine had been filled in.

Chris, do you get your car tonight?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I noticed that as well. When Chris had posted his window sticker, there were two ramps filled out, whereas only one of mine had been filled in.

Chris, do you get your car tonight?

It's at the dealer in Michigan. Going to get it Wednesday

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Lol there was no one with their shirt off. Just a packed house! Had to celebrate this thing delivering!

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Just ordered mine yesterday, so probably not till the 3rd quarter. That's ok. Gotta go up north and work anyway. Can't wait! My dealer is going to take pictures as they unload it from the truck!

Users who are viewing this thread