Evolution Performance, Inc. - Kenne Bell 3.6LC 1000+RWHP Dyno Video!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I hope there is a aftermarket intake tube that wont collapse like that! Thats just insane!!

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks for the post Fred and thanks for the props. Bradenton is going to be a great time and I am looking forward to putting the 3.6 on the car. The whole weekend is going to be great and I look forward to meeting everybody.

Van

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
ugh, all of this 'bolted on the new, bigger supercharger' stuff is getting old. would like to see more interesting stuff, like the stroker mod motor that dan is playing with, or maybe a centrifugal blowing into a turbo like some of the diesel guys are beginning to do.

not taking anything away from it though, very cool none the less!
Not enough! KB 3.6 FTW!

Whipple=broken rotors!:kaboom:
at least it actually looks like a supercharger, not a chrome toaster:D

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
can't make it to Bradenton. :fm: Got a George Strait concert on Friday, then I work Saturday. Are ya'll going to make anymore NMRA events....Bowling Green or maybe Houston? I would love to see the car in person.:rockon:

Evolution

Established Member
That Chrome Toaster is an amazing Twin Screw! If you're worried about looks stick to the show and shine......

The Kenne Bell 3.6L Liquid Cooled SPE Twin Screw Supercharger at 26.5lbs of boost the IAT2's are way lower than 2.3L TVS, 2.8H Kenne Bell, 2.9L Whipple, 3.4L Whipple @ 17lbs of Boost...... and the 4.0L Whipple @ 21lbs Of Boost!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread