Evolution Performance - Shelby GT500 - 563 RWHP and 562 RWTQ Video! (Pulley Swap)

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
1bAdCat said:
:beer: thts what am talking about.I wonder what a stage 4 port would do (600rwhp) thts like KB cobra territory
Fugetabout the port...how about a KB/Whipple GT500!!:eek:

Nice work Evo!!:rockon:

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
:eek:

That's freakin' impressive! Hope you guys can hook when you get to the track, are you still running the DR's or have you switched to slicks? Is more boost possible? From what I've read you can't do a lower pulley. Awesome work guys. I'll be up in the Philly area next month for work, hopefully I'll see you out at Atco. :beer:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Evolution said:
Mid 10's!
That would be awesome!

But, I don't see how another 60 RWHP is gonna drop your ETs by a second or a second and a half, unless you have done some other stuff too since you last went down the 1/4!

Last edited:

Evolution

Established Member
adamb258 said:
why is there a steig sticker on the blower?

We had Stiegemeier Port the blower. We dynod the car with the stock pulley and the ported blower and there was a 2 horsepower gain, but it lost 9 FT-lbs of torque!

Last edited:

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
I am a huge fan of the GT500 and I want you guys to keep pushing up the numbers so that we can see when it pops. Not before we get some real nice numbers on the track though. Keep up the good work.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Fred:

Those are some great things you've done to the car. Awesome work! :pepper:

Good luck at the track. We will ALL be anxiously waiting the results! :-D

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

PS Just as a warning to anyone wanting to stir up any crap in this thread like the last one! You will be dealt with in an appropriate manner!
:idea:

dynobobstieg

Evolution said:
We had Stiegemeier Port the blower, but there was zero gain from it! We dynod the car with the stock pulley and the ported blower and there was no gain in horsepower and it actually lost 9 FT-lbs of torque!

This was a Stage I port and Fred Told us it made POWER. Wow very conflicting reports.
I am NOT impressed with Evolutions business ethics.
Port and Pulley 60+ HP sounds about right from a 3.0 to a 2.6.

Last edited by a moderator:

WDW MKR

Established Member
Evolution said:
We had Stiegemeier Port the blower. We dynod the car with the stock pulley and the ported blower and there was a 2 horsepower gain, but it lost 9 FT-lbs of torque!

Why not list that with the other mods?

dynobobstieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution
We had Stiegemeier Port the blower, but there was zero gain from it! We dynod the car with the stock pulley and the ported blower and there was no gain in horsepower and it actually lost 9 FT-lbs of torque!

Evolution said:
Zero to 2 HP ?

broeli

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Why not list that with the other mods?
Good question. Sounds like they are trying to hype things up a bit by not claiming various mods that more than likely WILL add hp and help their 1/4 mile times. Kinda shady..sorry.
This was a Stage I port and Fred Told us it made POWER. Wow very conflicting reports.
I am NOT impressed with Evolutions business ethics.
Port and Pulley 60+ HP sounds about right from a 3.0 to a 2.6.
Hmm. Interesting :)

Just be honest and claim ALL the mods. The ported blower may not have done much with the stock pulley but I gaurantee it makes a difference with the upgraded pulley making more boost.

Can't wait to see what it'll run though...no matter what the mods are.
What are the suspension mods that were done? What is the weight of it now?

Users who are viewing this thread