fastest 4 wheeler

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I was in an argument with a kid I know and the retard said his banshee would run a 3.9 second 1/8 mile. I was wondering what the fastest 1/8 was on a 4 wheeler. I don't mean a jet bike or anything but a real bike with a two cylinder banshee motor. Thanks for the help guys. Jerrad

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Well he first said it ran tht in the 1/4 and I told him that 8000hp top fuelers dont run that fast. Plus 4 whelers run the 1/8 99% of the time.

BOTTLEFED393

Established Member
got a scrambler 400 that runs very well mods topend pipe,jetkit,1tooth bigger on the rear,blue/green clutch spring,carbonfiber reedvalves,wiseco piston,dayco belt,uni air filter,lowered 2in all around,itp wheels,must have alot done to the banshee.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
5.1 at 147 in the 1/8th well this is a cars 1/8 mile so could the banshee launch hard enough to get that kind of time with out breaking axles? What did you 400 run Bottlefed?

eman347

Established Member
look at it this way...my buddy has a banshee that he does sand drags with..sand drags run 100yrd./300 ft. His banshee runs 4.0's all day long thats his dial in...hes ran 3.8's 3.9's but 3.8's are rare....

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
Well, I have a Yamaha Raptor 660R.
Complete with a Dynojet Stage 2 jetkit, GYT-R pipe and K&N Filter with airbox mod.
Also a smaller front sprocket..
I've never ran it down the 1/8th but just drag racing across an open field here a couple weeks ago.
I lost to a 2005 Honda 450R..
That wasn't stock..
He was packin a jetkit, pipe and something else..
The kid who owns it, had just bought it two days prior..

Either way, I lost..

Anyhow, 3.9 in the 1/8th? :dw:
Damn.. that's ffffaaasssssst..
I don't think a Banshee is capable of that. Period.

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Well guys I looked it up and a guy said that if a banshee runs under 5's in the 1/8 then there is nothing banshee about it except the plastic. He bet my cousin that he could run a 8 in the1/4. I shit you not that is what he said so were going to the track and going to see what he turns. He will run out of gear after the 1/8 and the rest he'll just be ****ing up his motor.

eman347

Established Member
03Cobra_hopeful said:
Anyhow, 3.9 in the 1/8th?
Damn.. that's ffffaaasssssst..
I don't think a Banshee is capable of that.

this isnt feesable. that would put it at a 9 second quad...and we know thats not happening

davidj5491

Established Member
This banshee has been in the 5's many times in the 8th. It's a 350, with alky and nitrous.
banshee.jpg

It would take a LOT of work, but with the help of the newer engine cases that will accept larger cranks, the ability to run snow-mobile cylinders, different frame technology, and of course alky and nitrous, I could see where a Banshee might get deep into the 4's, but 3's are still a little far-fetched I believe. Never know though, the Banshee drag world is ever evolving, much like Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread