Feeler: 2009 Vista Blue Stripe Delete GT500

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm just throwing a feeler out for my 2009 Vista Blue Stripe Delete GT500 with 21k miles. This car has the Shaker 1000 system.

Mods:
- 123mm JLT intake, black plastic
- JLT oil separator
- Dynatech LT, 2.5 inch catless X pipe, stock catback.
- 2.59 VMP Pulley setup
- 93 VMP Tune
- Tokico D Spec shocks and struts
- Pro kit springs in rear, sportline springs in front (overall drop = 1.7" front and rear)
- MGW shifter with Bullitt bezel and 2013 GT500 shift knob
- Dynojet A/F gauge
- AM 2013 GT500 Replica wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- DSS Aluminum DS
- BMR Driveshaft safety loop (trans crossmember mounted)
- CHE Lower and upper street control arms (Delrin bushings)
- CHE Panhard bar (Delrin bushings)
- License plate bracket that keeps the bumper free of holes

All stock parts are with the car, including the factory wheels/tires.

Car is VA inspected and Emissioned.

Asking $33,000

Located in Northern Virginia.

Thanks!

c9597139-fc1e-4258-bc57-0c6466320a51.jpg

85da5e06-b204-462d-baa7-79a25bd45dac.jpg

5e5f2408-17af-436d-af0f-317e811cc9f2.gif

Last edited:

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
how many owners? Is it your dd? Has the clutch tsb been performed?

more pics to [email protected]

Thanks

I am the second owner and have had it since 3600 miles. it was my DD for a little over a year until I got my explorer. The clutch TSB was performed and a 2010 clutch assembly was installed.

Unfortunately, I don't have any more pictures of the car and won't get any until this snow clears up.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Black Cobra '99

Established Member
Man this is a catch!
Unfortunately I live in OR. But how about this, if it didn't sell by summer I'll pm you. Until then GLWS :-D

green6215

Established Member
you say you have all factory parts? The main one being the pipe with cats. I have to have cats to pass inspection where I live in TN. Do you have any more pics of the insides, trunk and under the hood maybe? Also what part of Virginia? Just asking to see how far you are from me. Is it a factory stripe delete? I'm guessing it has been garaged from the looks? Sorry so many questions but I am interested.

98chromesvt

Established Member
you say you have all factory parts? The main one being the pipe with cats. I have to have cats to pass inspection where I live in TN. Do you have any more pics of the insides, trunk and under the hood maybe? Also what part of Virginia? Just asking to see how far you are from me. Is it a factory stripe delete? I'm guessing it has been garaged from the looks? Sorry so many questions but I am interested.

I believe Dennis removed the stripes. I asked when was interested in the car a few months back.

TurboPh1sh

Established Member

I do have all the factory parts, but I have longtubes so the catted factory pipe will not fit. You would have to buy the catted pipe to swap out the catless ones.

I do have more pics of the car if youd like to send me your email address I would be happy to send them over.

I am in Northern VA. About 15 minutes from Maryland.

I removed the stripes after owning the car for a couple of months. It came factory with the white stripes.

It was garaged for a little bit but has spent most of its time in the driveway.

Shoot me some more questions via email!

Pmd you my info

Sent you a text!

I believe Dennis removed the stripes. I asked when was interested in the car a few months back.

Yep! I removed them myself. Just didn't like the way the silver and white and blue combo looked! Thanks for looking out and the unintended bump!

Users who are viewing this thread