Flesh Eating Heroin

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I say let Darwinism run its course. We really need more filters of the stupid. If there's an epidemic out there it's the rise in individuals with low IQ.

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
I cared less about the drug itself than that static between clips and in the middle of the clips.
What the ****? Too annoying, couldn't even finish it...

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Jesus, Walt is dead for a day and the blue is already gone and now this shit. Respect the chemistry people!

Poppacapp

Established Member
Yep.. let the idiots kill themselves...one less idiot for us to deal with.

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
I'll just stick to trying to run 9's in my Cobra, drinking King Cobra and dating women with nice butts....

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Some of you guys being younger have not had to experience a loved one getting hooked on this shit. One shot of heroin and a person is hooked. One bad decision and their life is fubared.

My daughter hung out with one person that turned out to be bad, turned her life and our family's world upside down.

For the record booze can be almost as bad.

Sometimes life's lessons can be hard, I have learned to have empathy for others that have made bad decisions. Learned the hard way.

E

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Halloween is coming up.

The streets need more Zombies.

Ban it after the 31st.

Best reply yet!^^^^! For think this is the best thing since slice bred! Hopefully supply and demand kick in for heroin and this stuff floods the streets! Killing off the low life's themselves! I saw this when it first started in the us with two cases found. It originated from Russia I believe.
Great asp. I grew up around it and knew many who still do. Most of us just ignore it as they will never stop no matter how much you try and help them. And yes they are never the same after being addicted.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Perfect way to get rid of scum.

Btw, I've known enough people that have gotten hooked on H. They all turned to scum and ruined the lives of the people around them that cared for them. Good riddance.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Some of you guys being younger have not had to experience a loved one getting hooked on this shit. One shot of heroin and a person is hooked. One bad decision and their life is fubared.

My daughter hung out with one person that turned out to be bad, turned her life and our family's world upside down.

For the record booze can be almost as bad.

Sometimes life's lessons can be hard, I have learned to have empathy for others that have made bad decisions. Learned the hard way.

E

I had a friend recently die from a long time heroin addiction. Even when he was supposedly clean he was not the same person, practically just brain dead. But guess what? I went through my teens and early twenties and chose not to do any drugs even when being peer pressured. It's a simple choice of yes or no and if you say yes then you will pay the consequences.

Of course I feel sorry that they made the decision they made but other than that it's on them. The only people who can not be blamed are the ones who are forced onto it by someone else.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I had a friend recently die from a long time heroin addiction. Even when he was supposedly clean he was not the same person, practically just brain dead. But guess what? I went through my teens and early twenties and chose not to do any drugs even when being peer pressured. It's a simple choice of yes or no and if you say yes then you will pay the consequences.

Of course I feel sorry that they made the decision they made but other than that it's on them. The only people who can not be blamed are the ones who are forced onto it by someone else.

Your right, their decision and it is on them. Of course then it effects the rest of us that care for that person. You made a wise choice not doing drugs, very wise.

I just can't hate on people that use drugs, everyone has a story. Not passing judgment on anyone.

E

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Meanwhile

350Heroin.jpg

=

960x595.jpg

What a joke

Users who are viewing this thread