Florida gt350 owners

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
I thought it be nice to start a thread with owners strickly from the State of Florida.

This would allow all of us to get to know one another and even have a occasional get
together.

Those interested in participating, just show us a picture of your car, the city your in and if
you would be interesting driving a few hours .... less for some more for others for a GT350
owners get together so we can corral our cars !

Don
Port Charlotte Fl

Last edited:

boss#301

Established Member
af00e8c0bdc05800dabc7da164f813a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

boss#301

Established Member
I've spoken to another guy in Orlando. A track pack Blue with white stripes

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

thehunterooo

Established Member
I have been trying to find out who bought the red 350 from Ford of Clermont, I am pretty sure I have seen the same car on 27 and 50, I always break my neck looking at it :D

b4409

Established Member
I know of a DIB 350 and a yellow R model in Naples. I have a lightning blue R that's supposed to come in soon.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I do not have a Shelby, but the Cars and Coffee Palm Beach monthly meet had 3-5 GT350s the last few months. If any of you guys are interested, I go every month too. Next one is this Sunday Dec 4th

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
Sounds like we are getting some numbers here ..... Give it another week and lets starting planning on some ideas for maybe a sunday or saturday get together for lunch

apndx

Nice cars, frustrated with Fords non response to cooling issues 2016 GT 350 tech pack, all fixed for 2017 and 2018, but us 16 owners have no complete solution and who wants to buy one without the ability to track it?
I have been on phone with Ford without any good answers.
Have now met with a Law Firm that gets it, class action needs a class, are you interested in class?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Nice cars, frustrated with Fords non response to cooling issues 2016 GT 350 tech pack, all fixed for 2017 and 2018, but us 16 owners have no complete solution and who wants to buy one without the ability to track it?
I have been on phone with Ford without any good answers.
Have now met with a Law Firm that gets it, class action needs a class, are you interested in class?

Were you told that your car came with the coolers that the R model/Track Pack came with?

apndx

The tech package car has more issues and a plug and play solution to the overheating won't be possible.
I will be filing a suit in Florida, hoping to have multi district actions and then roll into a class
For details u can contact
Rachel Furst, Esq
Grossman Roth
Miami
305-442-8666

Users who are viewing this thread