For Sale: Lysholm 3.3L Twin Screw kit

Emwun Garand

Established Member
**************SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. Leaving this up in case buyer needs to reference later.

I am going turbo so the twin screw is off. I am currently NOT interested in any trades nor will I be parting this kit out. I want to keep it together.

The kit is a Lysholm/Vortech 3.3L twin screw with a 5" intake. Here's everything I'm including. I will list manufacturer part #'s and retail prices with them, and my asking price is at the bottom.

The blower has around 5k miles on it, only about 6 track passes and as many highway runs.

Lysholm 3300 Supercharger Kit - ($4,695.95)
Features the Lysholm 3300 twin-screw supercharger, capable of 800+HP at 25+PSI Boost. (I made 817 on 21lbs with heads/cams & E85)
Part number: 3320020 This kit includes the 4.25" upper pulley, Lysholm fuel rails and the Vortech throttle body

5" Inlet Ducting Assembly for 2003-2004 Cobra Twin-Screw Superchargers - ($650.95)
Part number: 4LFR212-040
This intake kit includes the Five inch diameter mandrel-bent ducting with matte-black powder coated exterior. Includes provision for IAT sensor. Integrated IAC and crankcase breather ports. 123mm billet aluminum MAF housing (2005+ slot style MAF element and harness required) Air filter, and appropriate silicone sleeves with clamps

I'll also include 3 additional uppers with the offer. They were each $95 from Vortech. If you're going to run the 4.25" upper, you will need a smaller snub idler pulley because the standard 90mm won't clear the upper. I have both a black anodized and a clear anodized 70mm snub idler pulley, I will include one of your choice. You can buy both for an extra $50 if you choose.

SCT BA-5000 Slot Style MAF Meter
SKU: BA-5000
Manufacturer: SCT
$229.95

Lethal Performance MAF Adapter Harness
SKU: LP-MAFHARNESS
Manufacturer: Lethal Performance
$69.95

Grand total is $5,966 before shipping, my cost.

I will sell you everything listed here for $4000 SHIPPED, $3800 picked up, FIRM!!!! Not going any lower
3.3L Blower
Elbow/Inlet
Vortech Throttle Body
Lysholm Fuel Rails
5" intake setup
BA5000 slot MAF
MAF adapter
4.25", 3.75", 3.5", 3.25" upper pullies
1 black and 1 clear snub idler, you get both
Gates Supercharger belt

You will need to purchase a battery re-location kit as mine is still on the car. Taylor sells them

Paypal Preferred. Will take a money order and it will ship after it's cashed/cleared.
I'd prefer to ship to a business using motor freight so I can crate everything up and less chance of the package being jostled around. Motor Freight will also be slightly cheaper because of UPS's declared value cost scale. I will ship UPS though.

NO SHIPPING TO CANADA/ALASKA/HAWAII

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PICS
Lysholm 3.3L kit - Imgur

Last edited:

jwood222

Established Member
Ahh you should have told me about this last month I would have bought it!

Users who are viewing this thread