For Sale: Lysholm 3.3L Twin Screw kit

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
I called and talked to Jimmy. He's got this kit on his car and a stock motor.

With the 4.25 upper his car makes 16psi with longtubes.
If you're on stock manifolds it will likely make 17psi.

He's also running 91 octane, based out of Oxnard, CA.

I have built boss block motor and longtubes. Currently with full exhaust ported eaton, stock upper and stock lower pulley set up my car is making 6psi. I guess I lost boost because of big bore motor and longtubes. I wounder if this blower and 4.25 will work with aje k-memeber and stock hood?

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Ported heads/longtubes will cause a slight drop in boost.

Not sure about the K. Wish I could give you a definite answer.

I wish more people were running this blower so we know what combo works and what doesn't. I'm so ready to pull the trigger to purchase a bigger blower. I'm probably going to be pulling the trigger on blower next week or the week after. If I don't buy yours I'm getting whipple 2.9, I know they fit with stock and after market k-members.

Last edited:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
You could dig up the 2 or 3 Lysholm threads and PM a few guys running it. I can't remember who all has one but I know there's 4 or 5 guys on the boards running it.

evolve

Established Member
I have it and love it (bought the entire kit when it first came out). On stock headers and a stock motor I was pushing ~18lbs of boost with the 4.25 pulley. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have changed a thing. Great blower and great customer service at Vortech/ Lysholm. GLWS OP! Ill take the 3.75 and 3.5 pulley if you want a quick sale! :)

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I have it and love it (bought the entire kit on sale when it first came out). On stock headers and a stock motor I was pushing ~18lbs of boost with the 4.25 pulley. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have changed a thing. Great blower and great customer service at Vortech/ Lysholm. GLWS OP! Ill take the 3.75 and 3.5 pulley if you want a quick sale! :)

I've tried getting a couple things from him, he wants to keep it a package!
I run the Lysholm and love it! Stock motor 25k miles making 22psi with 22 degree timing, I make 720/614 on e85!
Every cars suspension geometry is slightly different, but I run team z Motorsports k member, stock mounts with a mm steering shaft, no hood blanket and the 5inch intake barely rubs in a half inch spot.
Any questions or help don't hesitate to pm me!:beer:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I am very intrigued by this. Need to sell off some things from my part out.
It would go really nice on top of my 302 Teksid and FR500 heads.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Almost done with the swap.
fWBeDBjl.jpg

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Pm's sent. No reply?

I did reply to your first PM. I just saw the second one. I don't have pop up notifications or email notifications on.

Curious with stock k member.
According to max motor the engine mounts at same height so would think no difference on clearance for blower.

Still set on 4k ?

What payment options ?

I do not know how it fits with the stock k-member as I stated earlier.

Yes, I am firm on 4k, it's a great price for everything coming with it. Try getting a Whipple 3.4 Crusher with a throttle body, fuel rails and intake with MAF for 4k and you'll see what I mean.

Payment options, Paypal or money order but it doesn't ship until it clears.

I understand skepticism with such a high dollar investment, but, I have never had a negative sale feedback. I've sold lots of stuff here, including a Whipple 2.3, several sets of wheels and tires, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread