FS:nc. 03 COBRA, TF WHEELS

Frostonsvt

Blood Type- Oh Positive
Established Member
You sir should send me a new keyboard for christmas .. I drooled all over mine haha You should have no problems selling this Happy Holidays

boatcop1

Established Member
Awesome car man. Just curious about your tq numbers though, They seem a bit high even for a dynojet. Who did your tuning and do you have the graph, does the car have a lower pulley or long tubes? Thanks.

eclipsesti

Established Member
Awesome car man. Just curious about your tq numbers though, They seem a bit high even for a dynojet. Who did your tuning and do you have the graph, does the car have a lower pulley or long tubes? Thanks.

Car does not have lower or long tubes, all the mods it has are the ones listed (besides the little odds and ends stuff like the cup holder and coin tray stuff)
Car was dynoed and tuned by previous owner. I dropped in my afr guage I had laying around and checked it when I bought it and they are spot on. Never threw it on a dyno or got it re-tuned because it feels and sounds strong.
Also there is a older guy in town with a white 04 with similar power mods that is making slightly higher #'s across the board so I believe the numbers.

its all in the tune, the farther you push a stock eaton the more TQ its going to make

glws OP i love the cobras in that color

I was told the same thing by a local tuner here in town.
And thanks, this color and white are my favorite colors on a cobra.

eclipsesti

Established Member
I'm assuming you do not have the stock rims? Just wondering if you would consider a lower price with a different set of rims. Or if someone were to bring there own?

I don't have the factory set. But would sell it for less if someone brought their own wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread