FYI- '13 GT500 starting to be scheduled

jtfx6552

Established Member
Called not even 5 minutes ago and got my VIN# and an estimated delivery date of April 26th.......I asked her to verify that as I figured she just mispoke and she said the estimated date is indeed April 26th. Im not getting my hopes up for that but we'll see. She said they should be in dealerships starting in May.

I put my order in at Gene Evans Ford in Union City,GA which is the largest Ford Racing Parts Delear in the USA. Not sure if that has any factor or not but it was their 1st order recieved.

Congrats!

When you say you called, do you mean the dealer, or is there a number at Ford to call directly.

My dealer seems to not know anything beyond what is on my order sheet.

Shhhh

Established Member
Congrats!

When you say you called, do you mean the dealer, or is there a number at Ford to call directly.

My dealer seems to not know anything beyond what is on my order sheet.

I called 1-800-392-3673. I spoke with my dealer afterwards and he was just as surprised as I was.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I placed my order, but still waiting on my order number.

Last edited:

Shhhh

Established Member
Do you have your "vehicle confirmation order" sheet? My order # along with the dealer # was listed on it. I just gave the lady I spoke with that information and she was more than helpful in giving me the VIN.

Last edited:

Shhhh

Established Member
UPDATE

Spoke with my dealer again and I was given the wrong information unfortunately haha. The lady I spoke with from the 1800 # either misheard my order # or something because she was very incorrect on the VIN(V6 Convertible haha) along with the delivery date. My Shelby order hasnt been pulled yet.

Like I said before. I fully expect to be picking it up sometime in June. Just giving you guys an update. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm hoping the car arrives June 12th, 2012...approximately two years after getting married, that way I won't forget our anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread